17

Hunter snapped and went ballistic on me.

"You smell like him!" He shouted so loud my eardrums felt they were going to burst. Hunter was vibrating with rage like I've never seen before.
I just wanted to shrink and shrivel up into myself as my heart slammed over and over against my rib cage trying to break free but just like me, unable to.

"Baby, please, what can I do?" I cried.

Today I did something bad with Cayden after our tutor session. Something I knew could have gotten every bone in my body broken if Hunter found out.
And still I did it: because it felt right and it had felt worth it in that moment.

Today we had hugged goodbye.

It was a warm and gentle hug, During the moment, I had told myself, it was totally worth any punishment I would get from Hunter. But that had been a braver me, now I was shaking in fear, crying and begging the man before me to spare my life over it.

"I'll ask one more time bitch. Why do you smell like him?!" He was practically spitting in my face as our noses were almost touching, I could feel his hot breath fanning my face.

Obey, a growl came into my mind and I broke down and told him we hugged goodbye.

"You let another man touch you?" He started to laugh, it was a sound I learned to fear as much as his yelling. "The only people who are allowed to touch you is me," he thundered out. "Nobody else!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it! He did so fast," I cried out as I was backhanded, falling to the floor, hitting my head against the edge of the bed and momentarily seeing black spots. Moaning, I went to rub the sore spot but Hunter was yanking me quickly back up so our bodies were pressed together. "You slut! Of course you can help it. You're in charge of who touches you."

Wow am I really? I wanted to sneer but swallowed the comment knowing he was beyond pissed off and looked about ready to snap my neck.

Is today the day?
Is he going to kill me?

He slapped me again, but held tight onto my shirt front so there was nowhere for me to fall to as his eyes became murderous. Suddenly, I felt very aware of my situation all over again. Knowing he could kill me and no one would even blink an eye. And what could Cayden do? Nothing. So why even risk it and let him touch me?
"You cheating bitch," he growled nearly tossing me across the room.

Whimpering as I scrambled to my knees, making sure I kept my eyes on his every move.

"Follow me," he simply said after a moment of pacing and me watching. We went downstairs as he started furiously typing away on his phone. He shoved me into the g-wagon and speed off.

"W-what are we doing?" I hiccupped as he pulled into a wooded area. My heart was now thundering in my ears as every horrible possible outcome for today was playing through my mind.

Would anyone show up to my funeral? Would I even have a funeral or would they post me up as a missing person?

Instead of answering me, he got out of the car, going into the trunk before coming around to yank me out. It hurt as he gripped my arm and pulled me out of the car like I weighed nothing. My ankle bumped painfully against the door and my face felt swollen from hits and tears.

"Please baby," I nearly peed myself as he dragged me into the woods. "Please I'll attack him before I let him hug me again I just didn't know what to do." I clung to him for dear life. Willing him to not kill me. To not hurt me, I cried and begged as he held a bundle of chains in one arm, his eyes emotionless, the gaze of a killer as he dragged me deeper into the woods.