Nine9

Tell me why, why does everyone look down on you,
Why is the world closing in on you?
Why does it seem everyone wants to stay away?

Tell me how
How everyone gets away with calling you names and acting like it's all a game?
They hate on you, make fun and laugh at you
No one stands in their way
No one cares to stop them from bringing you pain

So tell me now and tell me how

How they can be allowed to get away with it until it's much too late?
Until you stay awake replaying what they say?
Until you've finally had enough
Until you've give up....

Hayley

Stand up, the growl suddenly echoed into my head and instantly I shot to my feet as if a doll attached to strings that her puppet master had pulled. The group looking at my sudden movement in surprise.

"Um," why was he doing this? Where was I supposed to go? Everyone watched me for a beat before Hunter smirked. "What's wrong?" He asked as my cheeks burned, knowing he saw me staring at that kid. Oh no, I hadn't meant to. But looking into his dark eyes, that seemed to see into my soul, unnerved me. And I sensed something else from him. His wolf was strong. My gaze almost felt trapped in his and I had cursed myself for looking too long.

Sit down, the growl sounded again, and I plopped back into my seat.

"Oh nothing I-"

Stand up, the growl came louder this time and I jumped back up startling everyone as they looked at me as if I was the biggest freak. And surely they knew I was, how I acted, how quiet I was.

It was strange no one could see what Hunter was doing to me. How could they not see? They all mostly treated me like I wasn't there, barley taking notice in me. It was known how jealous Hunter could be so none of the males even dared a smile my way. It was an unsaid rule.

Sit down, the command came again and Hunter was looking at me in amusement as I sat back down, looking down in shame as I heard a girl whisper to her friend that "is she like super high or nah?"

Biting my lip to keep from crying I looked at Hunter, willing him to release me from his control but he shook his head. "I told you not to take two e-pills at once babe now look at you, tweaking."

Why did he insist on embarrassing me in front of everyone? Wasn't embarrassing me, an embarrassment on himself? I knew what everyone was thinking. Why is he with her? Their eyes say as they look at us. Why not me? I can practically hear them say. Please take him, I want to shout at the girls. Get his attention! Distract him from me!

Everyone laughed and they went back to taking shots, mentioning maybe I shouldn't have anymore, obviously having enough. My cheeks burned as I pretend I couldn't hear them and their hurtful comments.

Hunter seemed laid back the rest of the night but I knew better. Saw the twitch of muscle by his jaw that I knew meant he was pissed off.  He was an over thinker. He replays conversations over and over, turning over everything he sees and putting two and two together. Sometimes he came up with four.

That kid, all because he asked me a question.

But he saw me. Actually saw me. He acknowledged me, something no one ever did anymore. Especially not males.
What was his name? Everything in me wanted to know. If only I had paid attention, did he mention it?

I would have to find out.
After all he was the reason I would mostly likely not be going to school for a few more days.

.
🐺
.
Later, I was sobbing into the sheet trying to keep quiet as I gripped the sheets tightly, Hunter jackhammering into my backside once again.

"You're mine," he growled, "how dare you stare after him like a fucking slut. You ungrateful fucking bitch,"
I couldn't help the scream that tore from my throat as he started slamming into me harder and harder.
"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!" I cried as his brutal assault kept coming, his hands gripping painfully at my hips.
More grunts and growls from him as he bit into my neck. Lifting my hips up to go deeper.
"Please," I cried out, whimpering, the burn becoming too much. If felt like I was going to burst from the inside out. "I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm yours I'm yours," I cried out, knowing when he was furious he could last for a long time usually I tried to get him off faster by doing and saying what I had to. He got off on my submission, my anguish. So I tried to be as vocal as I could to make it stop sooner .

My whole body wanted to fold in on itself, surely going to break, surely going to give and pass out.
But no such relief came as he continued.
No one burst through the doors, no phone call came to stop him, no servant to protest on my behalf. No outraged, concerned parent burst in to save me.

There simply was no one to care enough to help me, to save me from this situation and that was the sad reality in life. There were no saviors. The only way out was to save myself. But how?

When he was done, he dragged me to the shower and I knew why. He turned on the water and I rushed inside, wanting to clean off the feeling as if I was dirty from what he had done to me, feeling as if I wanted to scrub my skin raw.

Once the water became warm, he jumped in, quickly rinsing off as he stared me down at me the whole time, looming over me, looking down at me as if to dare me to lift my head and look back into his eyes. But I couldn't, nothing in me had the strength to look, so I kept my head bowed. Like a good little pet.

And finally, the reason he dragged me to the shower, he held himself as he peed at my feet, I grimaced as it splashed my leg before he grabbed the side of my head and pushed it into the wall - hard. Growling into my ear, "you're mine." And finally he stepped away from me and was gone from the shower.

I hated it more than anything when he marked me like a dog would it's territory. It was the most humiliating. And gross. But more preferable than the rape and beatings.

Grabbing my loofa, I soaped up and scrubbed viciously at my leg. My heart leaped to my throat at the events of the night.

And oddly enough, when I fell asleep, I didn't have a nightmare, my sleep was the only place that was peaceful. There was just nothingness.

Obey.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें