解。

相遇很难记得说晚安

相遇很难
记得说晚安.

     ——————————

Yeonjun was lying next to you on your bed.

He'd stayed the night.

Because he didn't want to bump into Jungkook again, especially after he'd said "get that bread Yeonnie" in front of the two of you whilst looking like a proud mom.

You were reluctant to let him leave anyways, so it was a win-win situation.

It was 9 in the morning and they had a practice session in the afternoon. The two of you had some time left, so being the intellectuals that you both were, you both decided to cuddle and talk.

You enjoyed it, to be honest. You got to know more about Yeonjun, for example, how he got the little dent in his head and how the members gave him a cute ass nickname because of it so he wouldn't feel insecure about the little dent in his head.

"Well, I think it makes you kind of adorable so there's nothing to be ashamed of there," you'd said.

You also opened up to Yeonjun about a lot of things, like what you were afraid of and your previous love lives. Yeonjun did get really mad about that but you managed to calm him down, somehow.

As the old proverb goes, all good things must come to an end, and it was time for Yeonjun to go for practice.

But he was screaming into your pillow.

"You sound like a chihuahua," you complained.

"I don't wanna practiceeeeeee," he whined.

"Come on. Get up," you urged, pushing his arm, "I'll put extra bananas in your lunch box later."

"But I don't want bananas!" He pouted, "what is it with you and bananas anyways."

"