欢。

Their newest Music Video, 'Cat and Dog' was a success, achieving 1 million likes in 24 hours

You weren't even surprised when you noticed it.

"Hey, guys, your MV just got a million likes."

Kai spat his banana milk. Soobin choked on his bread. Beomgyu fell off the sofa. Taehyun froze on the spot and Yeonjun ran to you.

After double checking the room for hidden cameras, they enveloped themselves in a group hug while jumping up and down in excitement.

Your lips curved up into a smile. You've spent only a month with these boys and one thing you could be sure of, was that their love for each other was pure and real.

Your expression morphed into a shocked when Soobin extended his hand towards you,

"Come here, y/n. You're family too."

Your heart exploded with uwus in your chest.

You joined the group hug.

------------------------------------------------------------

The boys invited you to dinner with them at a fancy restaurant.
You were seated right next to Kai, with Yeonjun and Soobin directly in front of you. Beomgyu and Taehyung on either side of the table.

From the start of the meal, you noticed a girl from the opposite table who couldn't seem to stop glaring at your table. Her face was painted with heavy make-up and she had a tight dress on. She caught you looking at her and looked away.

Not forgetting to roll her eyes at you before so.

You weren't quite sure why.

"Eat up, y/n," Yeonjun said as he placed a piece of meat onto your plate.

You looked at him.

His blue hair was parted neatly at the middle and he was wearing a white button-up.

He looked nice.

Nice.

"I need to pee," you mumbled.

You stood up and walked to the toilet.

Soobin looked up at you, a puzzled look on his face.

Was something wrong?

——

You splashed water onto your face, attempting to cool the burning sensation on your cheeks.

You heard the bathroom door open, and in came the lady in the tight dress. She walked to the sink next to you and re-applied a fresh tint of lipstick onto her lips.