Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE

Start from the beginning

"Okay. So let's carry Jimin down to the car," Namjoon said.

Taehyung, Jin and Chung Ae took it upon themselves to carry Jimin all the way to the car while Namjoon and I followed up. The moment we were at the exit, Namjoon ran to the car and opened the back door. We decided that Jin, Chung Ae and I will sit in the back and lay Jimin on top of us horizontally while Taehyung and Namjoon sit up front. Jin was up first to sit, then Chung Ae then me.

"Wait!" Namjoon suddenly shouted so we all paused what we were doing and looked at him.

"Who is going to drive?" He asked and we all let out a breath that we didn't know we were holding.

"Why don't you drive?" Chung Ae said, obviously annoyed that Namjoon scared the shit out of him for such a reason.

"He doesn't have a license," I told him and they all nodded.

"It doesn't matter. There are no police officers anyway," He said but Namjoon was quick to answer.

"Law remains law no matter what. Whether police officers exist or not," He said and Chung Ae rolled his eyes and mumbled," Whatever."

"Taehyung can drive and you can hold the bag," Jin said and Namjoon agreed.

Arranging ourselves in the car wasn't that difficult. What was difficult though was trying to get Jimin in. Not only was it difficult, it was funny too. Jimin's head was supposed to be on my lap, so that meant that his foot was going to be on Jin's.

"Yah yah yah!" Jin shouted when Jimin's foot kept on hitting his face constantly while Namjoon and Taehyung tried to place Jimin inside the car safely.

"I'm sorry Hyung," Namjoon said but put no effort in trying to not annoy Jin.

"If you are sorry then you should consider not stuffing Jimin's foot into my mouth!" Jin scolded Namjoon, but by the time he was fone scolding, Jimin was placed safely on top of all of us in the car.

Namjoon and Taehyung stood there with their hands on their waist, faces covered with beads of sweat, and took a moment to catch their breath.

"There. Done," Taehyung said then walked to the driver's seat.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung as he walked away then diverted his attention to me.

"Please take good care of Jimin," He said and I nodded with a small smile.

I raised Jimin's head a bit so Namjoon can close the door without hitting it. Once Namjoon got seated in the passenger seat, Taehyung started the car and waited for the truck to start moving. I looked outside the window and stared at the truck that was basically our life saver. It was an old, blue truck. It looked like those open trucks I see in movies where they transport sheep and such animals. The back of the truck was crowded with people of different ages and genders, and next to the driver there were two other people jammed into the passenger's seat.

I was pulled out from my trance when the truck started moving and Taehyung followed after it. The ride was pretty much smooth, and it seemed like the car was perfectly fine, so I wasn't worried about any sudden accidents. Taehyung seemed to be a good driver too. That was when I convinced myself that everything will be okay, and that we will reach the emergency camps without any troubles at all. Right at that moment, I let myself breath freely and tried to forget about everything around me. Taehyung opened all the windows in the car, so I let my arm hang outside the window and laid my head on it. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cold wind that hit against my dry, hot skin. After a moment of relaxation, I looked down at my lap and saw Jimin's peaceful face. His hair was swaying because of the wind, and it made him look so angelic. His face was still beautiful despite all the bruises, blood and scratches that were randomly scattered on it. There was some black under his eyes too, and that's when I suddenly remembered that we barely got any sleep ever since the day the tsunami occurred.

I looked around me at Chung Ae, Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon. Namjoon had his elbow on the door and his face supported by his hands. He was observing everything around us with an expression of sadness and sorrow. Even though I was sitting behind him, I could still see his eyes twinkling as he saw the destroyed nature ahead of him. Jin had his head relaxed against the chair and tilted to the side to have a look outside, while Chung Ae laid his head back and closed his eyes. Taehyung had an arm outside the car and the other was used to steer the wheel. The wind made everyone looks so godly and beautiful. I let out a faint smile and laid my head back too.

It is times like these that we can call mercy. Never have I ever thought that a car ride was something that I desperately needed just to be able to breath again. It was those small moments in life that can help you relax. The wind. The company. The beautiful thoughts. If only I was able to appreciate such tiny details back then, maybe I would've been able to see every single gift that I was surrounded with. and those were five.

Kim Namjoon.

Kim SeokJin.

Park Jimin.

Kim Taehyung.

Chung Ae.

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies...

I'm sorry it took me so long to update... I was busy brainstorming theories for Just A Nude by Savaginity... If you haven't checked it out then please do... it will definitely blow your mind!

I wanted to add some suspense to this chapter, but then I decided that I had to give everyone a moment of relaxation for now... I know what I'm gonna do for the next chapter tho... so please do look forward to it...

I also tried describing the scene as much as I could... but I'm not rlly good at description so plz forgive me if it was lacking anything...

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜