Chapter 8

I woke up to discover myself, being dragged by large guards in red steel that were labeled S.O.W (Saviours of the World) on the front. Were they drones or humans wearing steel suits? I looked left and right and noticed a lot of control panels and big screens, and bunch of little dwarfs. Where the hell was I? "HEY, HE'S AWAKE!" one dwarf cried. Another ran up to me and slammed in the face with her baton." I opened and shut my eyes as I was pulled into an elevator. I also heard some distorted words like; KILL,  FBI,  and SUPERHERO. 

When I was fully awake and alert, I found myself strapped in the metal gurney. Then the door opened and in entered a guard in steel suit. Then the suit hissed as the helmet and chest opened up, It was Derek and it was definitely a bunch of little people in gigantic steel suits. "Good morning, James, I hope you had a pleasant trip." "Where the fuck am I?"I asked. "You are on the SOW Space Station," replied Derek. I was shocked. I realized that Derek had taken me to the exosphere while I was unconscious. "That was dangerous and not clever what you did on the helicopter, right when we were preparing take over the world... for ourselves," Derek continued as he rolled up his sleeves. That answer surprised me quite a bit. "What are you talking about?" "Oh did I mention that SOW means Saviours Of the World? By saviour, we really meant saving the world from itself." My jaw dropped open. "You see, everybody is awful these days, have you acually seen what it's like out there? If anything I'm doing them a favor. I'm contolling it." "You lied to you, Derek." "Well damn, I had to," said Derek with a smirk on his face. "All those falling so called objects from the sky, they were from me. I wanted to escalate things to have more certain people killed. Those two men in white suits who tried to kill you, they worked for me. They'd been watching you at the hotel and thanks for sending all those hotel guests when you pressed that emergency handle." I was disillusioned, I wanted to break his legs so bad.

"When we formed our organization, we believed we could amend the world for all it's mistakes in the past. But when we heard about your superhero and how commited you were to bringing him back, our plan changed." Derek paused and glanced at his suit. "You already know now how we're going to execute our plans. The good news is, we going protect good people and bad news; despicable people even if they're remorseful must be punished oh the good people we rescued they're our slaves now, on this ship." "The falling object at bootcamp, so that's why my whole unit and CO were killed, and I saved your fucking life," I muttered. "Oh, about that, it was just a prototype. We hadn't perfected yet but after your old friend and I dropped you off at the hospital, well you won't inquire anymore as those objects, Rocket Force Field Cages or RFFCs are will work on everything. After when we seize and take control of the US goverment, and I reach for the president's head and tear off, we'll head for the countries, and do the same.  It will be a new generation of people who are perfect." I responded, "Go to Hell." he bounced on the table and swung punches and threw kicks at me until I was all bloody red in the face. "Guards, return this stubborn so called marine back to his cell," Derek called out.

Two guards entered the interragation room and walked behind me and help my arms. Derek sticked his key through the handcuffs and unlocked them as they stood me up and escorted out of the room and down the hallway, where there were mulitiple glass cells lined up and some prisoners panicking, ramming, and pounding on the glass like pets at a petstore. As we proceeded further through the hallway 3, I looked to the left side and there was an enormous steel door with a combination lock on the side. What was behind that door? We came to a glass cell which was number 198, the guard holding me by my right arm, opened the cell by scanning his hand across the panel, and I was flung into the cell. I sat down with my legs crossed, moping and and thinking of this whole ordeal, even my mom and Danielle. It was over. I couldn't help those people anymore. Maybe I shoud've died along with my unit when that object hit.