Chapter 12: Dimensional Pocket

With Rin now one of (F/N)'s peerage members she starts to gather things to take with her back to his world. She goes through all of her belongings while (F/N) explores the city more as he doesn't really have anything else to do. After a day of doing this Rin finally tells (F/N) that she is ready to go. (F/N) asks, "Do you have everything that you need? I am not exactly sure how to get back here, so you may never be able to return.?" Rin says, "Yeah I have got everything. There is not really anything left in this world for me, so I don't mind that I will not be able to return." (F/N) says, "Alright then, let's head off." He opens his dimensional pocket and they step through.

Once inside (F/N) and Rin see Ophis standing over (F/N)'s body.

Rin: "Who is that?"

(F/N): "That would be Ophis. She lives here. Apparently she has done so for over a year, but I found out recently."

Ophis looks up and sees the two that just entered.

Ophis: "Oh so you really did bring along a new peerage member. Well that is fine. Get comfortable, you will both be here a while."

(F/N): "What do you mean by that?"

Ophis: "It is going to take a while to repair your body using the power from that destroyed Holy Grail. Since it was so tainted I have to extract the good magic and use it while cleansing the bad magic. It takes a lot of effort. It would have been much easier had you just won a nice and clean Holy Grail instead of getting this one."

(F/N): "I didn't really have a choice in that."

Ophis: "Perhaps not. Regardless it will take a long time to fix your body."

Rin: "Do you have food in here, so that we can actually survive?"

Ophis: "While you are in here, your body stands still in time. You cannot die and will not get hungry, or have any need for any food. When (F/N) leaves using his spiritual body instead of his really body it has the same effect on his real body. His spiritual body does need food in the world he goes to, but anything that happens to it as long as he stays alive, has no effect on his actual body. That being said you really should send some chocolate in here every once and awhile. It is the least you could do for all the help I give you."

(F/N): "Duly noted. I will do that next time."

Rin: "Well since we have a ton of time on your hands we should organize your stuff in here. It is quite a mess."

Ophis: "Yeah he just kind of throws things in when he gets them. However, strangely enough if he returns it the item goes back to exactly where he pulled it from."

Rin: "We should organize all of this then. It will stay organized when you pull it out. Then you will know all of what you have in here."

(F/N): "We might as well do that."

Rin and (F/N) start going through the items in the dimensional pocket. Using magic (F/N) creates display cases to put things in with labels on them. As they are going through everything Rin says, "Why is there so much baby stuff in here? Do you have a thing for stealing from babies?"

(F/N): "No when I was little I would open my dimensional pocket on accident and stuff would end up here. This is only the second time I have been in here, so I don't know exactly what is in here."

Rin: "So all these baby diapers are from when you were a baby."

(F/N): "Yes that would be my guess."

Rin: "They are all used. That is really disgusting."

(F/N): "We can just destroy those, I won't need them. Although the fact that they are all used probably means that I was easy to change since I removed the diaper for my parents."