🏹My Brave Lass🏹

Comenzar desde el principio

(Meridus, Elise, Ella and Elspeth)

Back at the Castle

Meridus: "I'm starving. You hungry too, Angus?"

Meridus asked as he jumped off of Angus and petted him til the stallion smacked him in the face with his tail

Meridus: "Pfft! Oats it is, then." He said while entering the castle's kitchen and grabbed an apple til he saw a plate filled up high with fresh cookies. He backed up carefully and took the plate before entering the throne room which was made into the dining room for the night to heard his father reciting the story of his battle with Mor'du to his sisters all the while Elspeth was copying her fathers movements.

King Fergus: "And then, out of nowhere, the biggest bear you've ever seen! His hide littered with the weapons of fallen warriors. His face scarred with one dead eye. I drew my sword and..." He spoke til his son took over the tale.

Meridus: "Whoosh! One swipe, his sword shattered. Then "chomp"! Dad's leg was clean off. Down the monster's throat it went." He said as his sisters paid attention to him.

King Fergus: "Oh, that's my favorite part." He said as Meridus walked behind his father continuing the tale.

Meridus: "Mor'du has never been seen since, and is roaming the wilds waiting his chance of revenge." He said before roaring out as well growling like a bear slightly scaring his father while he set his bow down onto the table.

King Fergus: "Let him return. I'll finished what I guddled in the first place." He said as his wife talked to their son without looking up from her letters.