I knew which category of paintings I needed to look at, so I walked to the dark ones.

I stared at them; I was such in a dark place when I came back from being abducted and abused by that freak.

I felt like I was nothing.

I felt destroyed and didn't even think Dalton would want me or could even touch me.

I didn't want him touching me, because I was used so badly by someone evil.

This was something that had destroyed Dalton and I. It was something that tugged the strings of our hearts.

I let out a breath, staring at the dark paintings.

My attention focus on one of them. I remember when I started to paint this one, it was incomplete still.

"I can't have incomplete paintings," I said to myself out loud, I grabbed the canvas and placed it on the stand.

I stared at it.

"It's been a while since I've painted," I said to myself as I grabbed a brush.

"It's time for me to get back," I said as I worked on the painting, I just let my mind operate and continue working, as I brought everything from my mind on the canvas.

I continue painting the woman, who was in a sitting position, who was ripping her skin apart.

I added the red color around the pieces of skin that fell.

I continued working on the woman's face, making the woman face look distraught and in pain as she ripped her skin off.

I sat there staring at my painting, focus on the neck area where there was a small silver square.

"The chip," I said out loud.

My free hand flew to touch the back of my neck.

I put the color of my paint down and rushed to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror as I lifted my hair and turned to stare at my neck.

There were red marks on my neck; I was trying to rip my skin off? I was the visualization I use for that painting.

The fuzzy memory from before was now clear.

There was a chip in the back of my neck.

There was a chip in every women's neck that the sociopath abducted.

I am sure there was one in the back of Kassie's neck as well.

My eyes widened.

I had found out that info and who he was as well, that's why I was in the car and rushing to see Agent Bones.

That's why I called him, that freak knew I was on to him and that's why he caused my car accident.

If I hadn't dropped my phone further down my car, he would have known who I was working with Agent Bones, and he could have killed him.

Everything is now clear, the fuzzy memory is gone, and now I remember what had me rushing out of the house.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

He chipped us.

"Melanie," Dalton said, coming in the bathroom.

"There's a chip in the back of my neck," I said.

"What?" He said, coming closer to me.

"There's a chip in the back of my neck and also for everyone else," I said.