Reconnecting

"Thank You For Stopping By, I'll Be Sure To Attempt To Reach Out To Her."

"Okay, Just Call My Office If Anything Changes And You Need Us To Interfere."

Bianca Had Agreed To Reach Out To Her Mother In Hopes To Come To An Agreement. If They Could, Then She Wouldn't Have To Go Through The Process With The Probate Court Officials. She Was Still In Shock Over The Conversation That Had Just Taken Place. How Could Her Mother Be Alive And Not Reach Out? Didn't She Know That She Had Another Child Who Indeed Was Still Alive And In Need Of Comfort? Bianca Laid Across The Black Leather Sofa That Was Strategically Placed Against The Back Wall Of Her Place. She Grabbed The White Plush Fur Pillow And Cuddled It As She Tasted The Salt From The Tears That Were Now Streaming Down Her Face.

***
After About Two Hours, Bee Found Herself Waking Up, Her Pillow Stained From Her Recent Tears. She Got Up And Noticed It Was Only 2 o'clock In The Afternoon. She Decided To Get Up And Attempt The Journey Of Finding Her Mother. As She Went To Her Closet She Decided Today Was A "Basic But Cute" Type Of Day. She Grabbed Her Favorite Dark Blue Distressed OverAlls. She Threw On A White Tank That Shaped Around Her Breasts Giving Them A Sexy Cleavage Shot. After She Put On Her OverAlls, She Unhooked One Shoulder Strap Giving Her That Old School Aaliyah Look, She Slipped On Her All White Faux Fur Luxury Slides, Grabbed Her Purse And Keys And Headed Out The Door.

***

"I love it when you wind on me
When you put it right on me
All the faces that you make
All the sounds you create
When you put a little
When you put a little bit of umph in it"

Bee Sang Along To The Jagged Edge Track That Was Blaring Through The Speakers Of Her 2019 Dodge Challenger. She Hated The Fact That Her Grandma Passed, But She Also Loved The Fact That She Had Money. She Was Doing About 80 Down The Highway When She Looked At The GPS.

"Get Out My Way!!" She Yelled As She Laid Up Against Her Car Horn. She Quickly Made A Sharp Right As She Got On I-55 North Headed To Chicago. She Had Sweet Talked The Lawyer From That Morning Into Giving Her The Address Of Where Her Mother Lived, And Thought She'd Attempt To Find Speak To Her. Bee Wasn't Sure What To Expect, But She Knew She Had A Lot Of Questions.

After About 5hrs, She Finally Came Up On The House She Was Looking For. It Was Small And Had Boards On Most Of The Windows. The Once White Exterior Now Looked Brown And Grayish. The Porch Had About 3 or 4 Chairs And A Bunch Of Cigarette Butts That Lay Scattered Throughout The Yard. She Pulled In The Drive Way, Put The Car In Park, And Looked In The Sun Visor Mirror.

"You Got This Bee. What Could Go Wrong? Just Give Her A Chance,"

As She Gave Herself A Small Pep Talk, She Was Interrupted By a Slight Tap On The Window.

"Aren't You A Pretty Thang, Who You Looking For Baby?"

Bianca Gazed At The Decent Looking Man Who Stood On The Other Side Of Her Door. He Was Noticeably Older, And Had A Beautiful Smile, Which Showed One Gold Tooth On The Left Side Of His Mouth. He Had A Fresh Haircut Which Surprisingly Showed Off His Healthy Grey Hair. She Snapped Out Of The Gaze Realizing She Hadn't Answered His Question. She Rolled Her Window Down.

"I'm Looking For Si'Mone. Is She In There?"

"You Must Be Bianca?"

"How Do You Know My Name?" Bianca Couldn't Help But Slightly Turn Her Head As The Man Talked. His Breath Smelled Like Stale NewPorts And She Was Not In The Right Place To Be Reliving Her Horrible Past With Her Father.

"You Look Just Like Your Mama Did At Your Age. She Talks About You All The Time. When Your Siblings Passed She Cried And Cried, But She Didnt Know How To Approach You. She Was Scared And Thought You'd Hate Her For Leaving All Those Years Ago."

"Wow.. I Always Wondered If She Forgot About Me.. Can I Go In?"

Bianca Got Out Of The Car, And Made Sure To Click The Alarm Twice. As She Headed Towards The House, The Older Guy Mentioned Something That Worried Her.

"Don't Be Alarmed If She Doesn't Look How You Imagined. She's Had A Rough Life."