Flashback Pt. 1

"Now every time I ask you for a little cash
You say no and turn right around and ask me for some ass"

Si'Mone Sung Along To The Erykah Badu Song That Blared Through The Headphones Connected To Her Blue And Silver Walkman. She Couldn't Wait To Get To School And Show Off The New Outift And Shoes She Got. Her Aunt Had Bought Her A Brand New Red And Black Short Set, Which Also Matched The Fresh Pair Of Red And Black Nike Air Garnett III's She Got. They Weren't Supposed To Be Released Until The Next Year But Somehow She Was Able To Cop Them Early. Being Her Mama's Sister-In-Law, And Having To Raise Her, She Had Always Made Sure To Keep Her Styled With The Newest In Everything.

Si'Mone, or Monie, As Everyone Called Her, May Have Only Been 14 But She Had The Body Some 23yr Olds Would Die For. She Stood About 5'5 And Had The Frame To Match. Her Hair Was A Dark Brown With Black Ends. She Had Pretty Hazel, Eyes And Was Shaped Like A Coke Bottle, As Most Would Say. She Loved The Attention That She Got, But Having A Nice Body At That Age, Had It's Ups And Downs.. She Had Been Living With Her Aunt And Uncle For The Last 5yrs Which Was Okay, Seeing How She Had Been Bounced Around From Foster Home To Foster Home Since The Age Of 3. Her Parents Had Been Strung Out On Drugs And All She Could Remember Was People Saying They Overdosed And Caught The House On Fire. Luckily, A Neighbor Noticed And Got Si'Mone Out Of There Before It Was Too Late.

" Monieeeee!!" Her Aunt Yelled.

Si'Mone Snatched The Headphones Out Of Her Ears Wondering How Long Her Aunt Had Been Calling Her. "Yeah?! I'm Coming" She Hollered.

Si'Mone Walked Downstairs And Could Tell By The Look On Her Aunts Face That She Had Been Yelling For Some Time Now.

"Wassup Auntie?"

"Girl How Many Times Do I Have To Call Yo Ass?"

"Sorry I Had My Headphones In. Did You Need Something?" Si'Mone Asked As She Stepped From Behind The Counter.

"WTF?! Take Yo Ass Upstairs And Change Right Now".

"Whatchu Mean Auntie You Just Bought Me This, And It's My First Day Back After Spring Break.. I Gotta Wear It!"

Her Aunt Sighed.. "Just Make Sure You Out Of Here Before My Husband Get Home."

Si'Mone Already Knew What Her Aunt Was Hinting To. She Never Liked For Her To Wear Revealing Clothes Around Him Because She Didn't Have The Kind Of Body Si'Mone Had. She Always Told Her Aunt About How Her Uncle Would Look At Her And Sometimes Try To Come In The Bathroom With Her, But She Never Did Anything. She Just Got Mad And Blamed Her Saying Things Like, "Girl Thats Yo Daddy Brother, Yo Blood Uncle, He'd Never Want You." Then Would Tell Her To Watch What She Wore. Wouldn't You Check Him Or At Least Kick Him Out If That Was The Case? Instead Of Getting Mad At Her? Si'Mone Didn't Understand, And She Didn't Want To. She Just Made Sure To Stay Clear Of Him At All Times.

***

It Was Around 12:30pm As Monie Walked In The House Praying Her Aunt And Uncle Were Gone So She Didnt Have To Explain How She Just Got Back From Spring Break And Had Already Gotten Kicked Out Of School For The Next Ten Days. She Had Been Walking Down The Hall When One Of The Senior Girls Made A Comment About Her Mom. Needless To Say, She'll Never Speak Upon Her Mom Again. If Monie Hadn't Learned Anything In Life, She Knew How To Fight, It Was Her Strong Suit.

Si'Mone Walked Upstairs And Headed Towards Her Room. She Got Undressed Then Put On A Pair Of Her Favorite Neon Pink Sweats With The Matching Tank Top And Wrapped Her Hair Up Into A Sloppy Bun.

Today Was Actually A Good Day, She Thought To Herself. Aside From That Chick Who Tried Me. She Had Some Nerve! I Can't Wait Til I Tell Auntie. I Mean Of Course She Won't Be Happy That I Got Suspended, But She'll Definitely Be Happy That I Handled My Own And Beat Up A Senior In My Late-Mother's Defense.