Chapter 22

I slowly opened my eyes and had to think briefly about where I was. "Good Morning. Actually, rather good evening," came it from Jimin, who was sitting on the bed next to me and looking at his cell phone. "Good morning," I mumbled sleepily and sat up. "How long have I slept?" I held a hand yawning in front of my mouth. "You slept for almost 1 day," Jimin told me, putting his cell phone aside.

"Are we going to the hotel restaurant or do you want to eat outside?" Jimin asked me. "Outside," I said. I got up from the bed, took fresh clothes from the closet and went into the bathroom. There I put my things aside and then climbed into the shower.

After I did everything in the bathroom, I came out of the bathroom and was already waiting for a waiting Jimin. "Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Were you in my hotel room all the time?" I asked him curiously. If he was with me all the time, could he have anything to eat? I thought about it. "Yes," he nodded, "I didn't out of the hotel room, but I had something brought to our room. I couldn't leave you alone in the hotel room because I was very worried about you because you slept so long!".

"But you could have just left me there alone and ate something in the hotel restaurant," I replied. He just shrugged and we went to a restaurant outside the hotel.

In a small restaurant we ate something German, such as Schnitzel and Pommes Frits, and then went into town to see the city and maybe buy something. I really wanted to see some of the sights before we fly back to Korea. With pleasure Jimin accompanied me and paid the admission for us if we have to pay. Here and there I took some photos, selfies with the sights in the background or photos of Jimin, who is very photogenic.

Several times we took a selfie together or just asked passers-by who took a picture of us.

"Jimin. I really want to go for a walk in a park with you," I said and I grabbed his arm and pulled him to a park that wasn't far away from us. Jimin let himself be drawn.

"Daebak! So many people are in the park," I was amazed. No wonder that there are so many people in the park, today is a warm evening. Without saying anything, Jimin removed his arm and took my hand instead. So we walked through the park holding hands and enjoyed our time and our break from work. "Soon is Alpha Min Yoongi's wedding," Jimin interrupted the pleasant silence. "I know," I replied.

Because not long after the wedding is Luna ritual and that's why I'm really excited.

On the last day of the business trip

Our plane will fly in 5 hours and we have 10 a.m. Jimin was still asleep since we had been out for a long time yesterday. However, I had been on my feet for 2 hours and surfed the internet because I didn't want to wake him up.

We already missed breakfast at the hotel, so we have to eat outside or wait for lunch.

Since he still hadn't got up at noon and I was starving, I decided to wake him up. I didn't want anything brought to my room because I don't want to wait long for my food. If I order and it is not enough, I have to order again.

"Jimin," I shook his shoulder gently, "wake up." Mumbling something he just turned away from me and pulled the blanket deeper into his face. "Jimin!" I said his name louder. "I'm awake. I'm awake," he repeated the sentence and sat up yawning. "I'm sorry I had to wake you up, but we'll be flying in 3 hours. We have to pack our bags, eat and drive to the airport," I informed him. "You can also sleep on the plane if you want," I said, pulling the blanket off before he could snuggle up in the blanket again and fall asleep.

I pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom. Jimin stood there in disbelief and watched me do as I got fresh clothes out of the closet and pressed the clothes onto his chest. "Take a shower, preferably cold. You might wake up," I joked at the end and shot the bathroom door up in front of his nose.

About half an hour later, Jimin came out of the bathroom. While he was getting ready in the bathroom, I packed our suitcase and made the bed.

"While you were in the bathroom, I packed our bags," I informed him and put on my shoes. Jimin did the same.

When we arrived at the hotel restaurant, we were greeted by a lady who asked for our names. "Jimin Park," he replied with a slight smile. The woman looked in her book and said to us: "If you would please follow me". Jimin took my hand and we followed the woman.

"Here is your place," she said and then disappeared. Jimin and I sat down on the chairs opposite and looked at the menu. What should I order? There's so much to choose from, I thought humming. When I read the menu card, my mouth watered. You could hear my stomach growling softly. Hopefully nobody heard that, I thought embarrassed. Jimin seemed to have heard it because he laughed softly. I blushed and held the menu card in front of my face so he wouldn't see my face. "Jagiya," he whispered, taking the card from my hand, "don't hide your beautiful face when you blush." "I'm embarrassed," I said quietly, looking at the table. "You haven't eaten for a long time. You don't have to be embarrassed," he cheered me up and then called for a waiter. He ordered the food for us.