Chapter 20

Warning: Smut!

----------

While I was putting on my lingerie, Jimin set up the table for our romantic dinner. As an excuse, I said to him that I wanted to phone my mother and then dress up for dinner. I know it's not nice to let him do it all by himself, but I had to distract him so that he didn't come into the room.

I checked the body-size mirror and turned my body in every direction to see if everything was sitting perfectly and I looked sexy in it. OK. Everything fits perfectly, I thought grinning.

I put on a tight dress with the idea that I wanted to drive him crazy with the dress.

Finished with dressing, I put on my make-up. A few strands fell loosely on my face and encircled my face, so I would like to flatter my face and give a playful impression.

"Jagiya? Are you finished talking to your mother on the phone and getting dressed?" he called from the kitchen. Thanks to my hearing of the wolf I could hear him, otherwise he would have to walk to the bedroom.

There are no employees today. Jimin has released them for today. Today only we are both in the house. Jimin and me. "No," I roared, and made my way to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, I was greeted by a smiling Jimin standing by the table. I walked up to him with a smile and Jimin pushed the chair back for me like a gentleman. "Gomawo," I thanked him when I sat on the chair. Before Jimin sat in his chair, he poured into my glass a little bit wine.

I looked at the table admiringly. "Jimin. It looks beautiful," I complimented Jimin. "Gomawo," thanked Jimin. "I'm really sorry I didn't help you," I sincerely apologized to him. "What are you apologizing for? You cooked and I only set the table," he said only.

"Are we going to eat??" I asked and we started eating.

While eating, Jimin told me: "An alpha friend and your former alpha, Alpha Min Yoongi, has an arranged wedding in a month and of course we are all invited. His best friends, friends and family". "Why does he have an arranged wedding? Haven't he found his mate yet?" I thought aloud. Jimin shook her head. "He didn't find his mate either. His parents are very worried about him that he still hasn't found his mate and has no children yet. As you know, not every alpha finds its mate and therefore its parents chose a suitable woman for it who is not his mate. They don't want to wait any longer for him to find his mate, so they chose a suitable woman for him. His future wife is Alpha Jung Hoseok's sister," he told me.

"Have they seen each other before or not?" I asked him after sipping my wine glass. "I don't know exactly. She took part in a student exchange and because she liked it very much over there, she stayed there and studied there too. "

"So you've never seen each other before," I said. "Do you know if they'll see each other before the wedding?" I asked him a new question that interests me. "Probably not. Sora Nuna is not happy about it. As I heard from Hoseok Hyung, she yelled at her parents. She found a human boyfriend in Germany who came to Korea with her and she doesn't want to marry an Alpha and a friend from her brother." Jimin told me, "Her parents were incomprehensible and forbade her to see the boy again".

"I think that's sad," I mumbled sadly, looking sadly at my plate. Somehow my appetite has passed, so I shoved my food back and forth with a fork. I can understand Sora's feelings, she has to marry someone else, even though she has a boyfriend. "Taehyung also has a surprise for us and we will see this surprise at Yoongi's wedding," Jimin informed me.

Jimin got up from his chair, went around the table and pulled me to my feet. I looked up at him with a sad smile. Jimin took my face in his hands and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "Don't be sad about it, Jagiya. At some point we have to get married and have children who have to lead the future pack. Alpha Jeon Jeongguk's parents are not mates. ", he comforted me. He gently stroked with his thumb over my flushed cheeks, which came from the alcohol. "Did I tell you today how beautiful you look?" He complimented me. "You look very good yourself," I smiled at him and pressed my lips to his. Jimin immediately returned my kiss and tilted his head a little so that we can kiss better. With a sigh, I put my arms around his neck and pressed my breasts against his muscular chest.

Jimin put his arms on my hip and pressed my abdomen against his. I grinned into the kiss when I could feel its hard member. Panting, we released the kiss just so that Jimin could slide his tongue into my mouth. Jimin patted my thighs briefly, so he gave me a sign to jump up. Without breaking the kiss, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. To hold on to me, he put his hands on my ass and walked into his arms with me to our bedroom.

Once in the room, he threw me on the soft bed. Jimin crawled to me, who leaned over me and started kissing my neck. "Mhm," I groaned, bit my lip and put my head aside so that he had more space. A few times he bit my neck just so that he could make up for it with his tongue.

My whole body became warm and my middle throbbed cravingly. "J-Jimin," I gasped as he briefly ran his fingers over my wet panties. One last time Jimin sucked on my neck and looked deep into my eyes. His pupils are dilated and his eyes have gone dark.

I sat up and tampered with his shirt. Meanwhile, Jimin pulled my zipper down, but when the zipper stuck, he tore my dress. "Jimin!" I complained to him. "I'll buy you a new dress," he said only. Jimin helped me out of the dress when he saw my lingerie, he licked his lips. "Do you like what you see?" I whispered seductively. Jimin just nodded and said, "But that's bothering me right now." Then he broke my bra. "Do not worry. I will buy you more lingerie. Promised," he promised me and walked to my breasts with his mouth slightly open.

While he sucked on my nipples, my other breast was massaged by his hand. He repeated that with my other breast.

Jimin took off my underpants. "It's unfair that I'm just naked," I said, and I started to work on his clothes.

After his clothes were on the floor, Jimin lay down between my legs and kissed me passionately. To annoy me, he massaged with his hard member between my lips so that his member is covered with my liquid and easier to penetrate and drive me crazy.

Jimin reached under the back of my knee and put my legs around his waist. Without warning, he entered me. Groaning, I released our passionate kiss. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me so I could feel him deeper inside me. Since my legs were still around his waist, I pressed his waist against mine. "No matter how often we sleep together, you're always tight," he groaned in my ear and moved his hip.

Jimin took my hands off his neck and squeezed my hands next to my head. We have intertwined our fingers.

After we reached our climax, we lay side by side breathing heavily. Jimin pulled me closer and I put my head on his chest. "Saranghae," Jimin said, kissing my sweaty forehead. "Saranghae," I replied with a smile.

"I will go to the gynecologist with Mina tomorrow," he informed me. With this sentence, Jimin really managed to spoil my mood. Why does he have to mention Mina after sex?

--------

Comments? Votes?