Jeongguk's been lost for a while and now, that he's finally found himself, he doesn't want to leave again and he knows that Taehyung feels just the same.

When he's finally sure that Taehyung is prepared, his cheeks fully blushed and his lips parted as he moans his name in the most astonishing way, Jeongguk leans back, searching for a condom in his wallet. He doesn't usually keep one because he's not used to this kind of thing but, ever since a few days ago, he's gotten needy whenever he saw Taehyung or thought about him but he's aware that it wasn't about physical attraction anymore. He finally founds what he's looking for under Taehyung's curious eyes, the other being so needy that he's clinging onto his arm, begging him to move faster and come closer to his body. Jeongguk isn't the one to deny, leaning over his boyfriend again and tracing his lips over his, not in a kiss, just in an attempt to feel him even more.

"You're home, Taehyung. You feel like home to me."

He's not sure if those words are the right thing to say in such a situation but when tears start rolling on Taehyung's cheeks and a soft smile spreads on his lips, Jeongguk knows it's fine, he knows that Taehyung feels just the same and the warmth that blooms inside his chest when he finally enters him is enough to prove both of them that their relationship is indeed one of a lifetime. It's something you can only experience once and Jeongguk feels so grateful that he decided to go to that museum that day because he feels like he's finally reached home, like he's finally where he was supposed to arrive, in the arms of his lover.

Taehyung's voice is maybe the 8th wonder of the world, so pretty and melodic that Jeongguk finds himself moaning whenever he hears the other calling his name.

It's new, hearing Taehyung call his name as he kisses over his skin in an attempt to get them even closer to each other. No other hook up of his knew his name because they were merely that, one night stands, so the fact that Taehyung is there, knowing more about Jeongguk than he might do himself, makes his eyes sting a little. He leans away as he moves his arms, gripping Taehyung's wrists and kissing his knuckles before pinning them above his head, making the other arch under him when he starts moving faster. Jeongguk wants to see him, wants to see every inch of his skin and love every part of it in order to show Taehyung that he is real, that they're both real and that Jeongguk won't ever become indifferent towards him.

"Jeongguk— oh my god," Taehyung's words are slurred, sloppy, his cheeks blushed as his lips part even more.

Jeongguk feels the need to hear his voice even more, not even caring about his own pleasure at that point, only caring about Taehyung and Taehyung only. He leans down, tracing his lips over his nipples, smiling for himself when Taehyung arches again while moaning his name. He leaves another set of hickeys on the other's chest, not because he wants to claim him as his, but because he wants those to be a reminder to Taehyung in his weaker moments.

He wants his boyfriend to remember these moments and realize that Jeongguk is there to stay, not leave.

"Look at me, love." He says — more like begs — leaning away and watching as Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, his irises hazy and full of tears of pleasure. Jeongguk himself moans at the sight, moving so that he switches their position, watching Taehyung stand on top of him now, his whole body swaying. "Can you move on your own, angel?"

Taehyung nods softly, starting to move with the help of Jeongguk's hands but he soon loses strength, leaning his body on top of Jeongguk's as the other embraces him.

The older feels grateful that he's a gym enthusiast because his stamina and muscles come in handy when Taehyung loses strength and he sets the pace again, making the boy above him jerk in pleasure as he lets out a loud moan. Jeongguk kisses his temple, his cheek, anything he can reach, then switches them again because he can feel himself coming close to the end, faster than he was expecting probably due to the sensitivity of the moment and the importance of it.

When Taehyung is laid back on the bed, he reaches out his hands, cupping Jeongguk's cheeks with them as he flashes him a smile.

"You're my home."

And Jeongguk finds himself groaning in pleasure as he comes closer to the end, leaning down to kiss Taehyung, pressing his lips into his so hard that his teeth hurt from the impact. Taehyung slides his arms around his shoulders, holding him, and Jeongguk's right hand makes its way towards Taehyung's part, but being stopped by his voice.

"Don't, Gguk. I can come untouched, you've been so good to me, so careful with my body."

Hearing Taehyung say those words brings Jeongguk to the end, his hips snapping faster as he chases his orgasm, finally reaching it with a groan of Taehyung's name and even more words, going from love, to star, to home. When they meet eyes, Taehyung moans for him, arching his back, and Jeongguk, despite his sensitivity and post orgasm weakness, holds his body in his arms as he arches away from the mattress. They stay like that, embracing in the darkness of the night, only the dim, blue light, showing him how pretty, how astonishing, Taehyung is in those blissed moments.

"My love." Jeongguk mumbles with no reason, caressing Taehyung's back with his fingers, hearing the other softly hum in pleasure at the mention of the word, his skin turning into goosebumps under Jeongguk's fingers. "You did so well for me, you're amazing."

And when Taehyung leans away to look at him again, smiling before kissing him deeply, holding emotions Jeongguk can't even describe, they both know that there's no turning back from there, that what they have can't be forgotten or lost anymore.

Jeongguk doesn't ever want to forget Taehyung so he makes sure to stare at him as he caresses and kisses his body despite their oversensitivity, not even moving an inch from inside him as he touches every spot on his skin, every birthmark on his face and body.

"These birthmarks are, supposedly, where my soulmate kissed me the most." Taehyung mumbles at one point, after Jeongguk finally moved from inside him, tying the condom up and throwing it away before settling himself in his arms again and resuming his kissing and caressing. He's currently kissing Taehyung's lip birthmark when the other talks, making his attention turn towards his eyes, both of them looking at each other with purely raw emotion. "I think you did a good job of showing me you loved every part of my body in our past lives, Jeongguk."

Those words hit home in Jeongguk's chest better than any I love you's could so he leans in, kisses him again, then stares at Taehyung's beauty while the other caresses his inked skin, telling him how beautiful his art looked like.

Jeongguk tells him that he's the most beautiful piece of art he's ever seen and Taehyung tears up under him but smiles nonetheless.

When I tell you I cried while editing I'm not lying