Chapter Nineteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're breathtaking." He says out loud as he leans back, patting himself on the back when he notices the way Taehyung's cheeks blush.

He shouldn't be that affected by something like that but he still feels his heart pick up its pace inside his chest.

"Like you're the one to talk." Taehyung mumbles back, smirking before he tugs at his own shirt, signaling Jeongguk that it's time for him to take it off.

He does so, unbuttoning it slowly under Taehyung's watchful gaze, snorting when the younger starts fanning himself teasingly. "I might start hiperventilating, wow. What a body."

"Taehyung, you've seen me shirtless before."

"Shh, let's pretend we're in one of those cliché movies and I reach my climax only by looking at your well defined abs while screaming your name."

That's why Taehyung could never compare to someone else, that's why no one could ever compare to him in Jeongguk's perspective. Everyone sees other people in their own ways and some might've thought that Taehyung was dorky, childish, even immature but for him, he's not. For Jeongguk he feels just like a fresh breath of air.

"You're such an idiot sometimes." He says, leaning back down to press their lips together, Taehyung circling his arms around his neck and forcing him to turn around so he could sit on his lap.

"But you like me like this, don't you?"

He doesn't even have to answer because he knows that Taehyung's already aware of his, of their, feelings. They like each other, so much and in such a different way, and they both know that sometimes, maybe soon, their feelings could grow into something more.

As Jeongguk stares at Taehyung while the other kisses his way on his tattoos, he realizes that he might already be there.

They undress each other without hurrying anymore, enjoying their company as Taehyung tells him bad jokes and makes both of them laugh, but when Jeongguk finally has the other laying under his, completely bare, he feels complete, especially with the sensitivity that comes along, making Taehyung turn from a chuckling mess into a blushed one. He roams his hands all over his body, exploring, wanting to feel every inch of skin, every perfect imperfection, kissing his most sensitive spots, his collarbones, the juncture of his shoulder, everything.

"I feel so safe in your arms." Taehyung mumbles as he keeps kissing down his ribs and tummy, making sure to leave red patches behind, marks that will remember Taehyung and himself of their first night spent together, of their feelings.

Jeongguk smiles at that, feeling warmth spread all over his body, because that's all he needs, Taehyung to feel safe and happy in his arms, for his eyes to sparkle with that blinding light he has in them whenever he gets excited.

They're both dorks and the heated atmosphere between them doesn't last long since Jeongguk just feels the need to blow belly kisses on Taehyung's tummy, making the other giggle and trash his legs around, hitting his ribs at some point. The pain is worth it because, when he decides it's enough, Taehyung is all red and has tears in his eyes from laughing too much.

"Never do that again while we're about to make—

He doesn't let him finish, pressing their lips together, before he finally decides he should get serious.

WARNING!SMUT

Prepping Taehyung, Jeongguk realizes, is something he'll forever enjoy because the look on the other's face as he fingers him is just too astonishing to forget. He makes sure to kiss him everywhere as he slides his fingers in, on his eyelids and cheeks, on his nose and forehead, on every patch of skin, wanting Taehyung to understand that he's there, that he'll stay there because he doesn't want to go anywhere else anymore.