005

Yoonbum's p.o.v

I had told Y/N to go up to her room and pack her things since she was going to be living with me.
I had been waiting for her downstairs near the door.

When she came down, she had a bunch of bags in her hands, tears rolling down her face.
I didn't like to see her upset but it was for the best.
I had not choice...

"Oh Y/N, please don't cry baby. You'll be fine once you've gotten used to living with me. I promise."

I smiled and hug her. Obviously, she didn't hug back which didn't make me very happy but I guess she was still getting used to me..

End of p.o.v

Y/N and Yoonbum left the house and walked to his house.
She was petrified and was sweating so much because she was so nervous.

She just wanted to run and scream from help.
But she new if she done that, he might of done something bad to her.

When they were walking, Yoonbum's eyes never left Y/N and his arm kept around Y/N's waist.
This made her very uncomfortable but she didn't want to say anything.
She didn't really want to talk to him, nor make eye contact.

Y/N hated looking into people in the eyes, she always felt weird when she done that.
But she would find it even creepier if she looked that psycho in the eyes.

"Are you excited Y/N?!" Yoonbum said with a smile on his pale face.

Y/N looked down, shaking her head.
"N-no, not really."

"Taw cmon' it'll be fun. We can go exciting places...That's if you don't try anything stupid like attempting to escape."

Y/N gulped nervously and mumbled under her breath until she finally spoke.

"W-what will h-happen I-if I try a-and escape?...."

Yoonbum stopped and looked at her with a confused look.

"Why do you want to know? Are you planning on trying to do that?!"

Y/N shook her head quickly and and sighed.

"N-no I wasn't thinking of doing such a thing..."

He sighed as well and kept walking, still having his arm rapped around her waist.

"Good. 'Cause if you did try, you would be badly punished."

Yoonbum smirked while chuckling softly.
He loved Y/N so much, he really did. But if she tries to escape or do something she'll regret, he does have to punish her so she knows not to do it again.

Y/N's p.o.v

Me and Yoonbum arrive at the home and he lets me go inside first.
I took my shoes off and placed my bags on the floor.

"I have your room already done for you!"

He looks so happy. Why? Well, what do I expect, he's a fucking psychopath.

"O-oh, thank you Yoonbum."

"Your welcome baby! And you can unpack your things and put them in the closet and your other things in the drawers."