003

No one's p.o.v

As yoonbum got home, he instantly got onto his computer and found pictures of Y/N.
He smirked and started to save almost all of them and began to print them.

"I-I'm gonna have a-a full w-wall of y-you Y/N."

He then started to get pins and pinned the pictures of Y/N onto his wall.
Once he was done, he took a step back and smiled widely whilst chuckling.

"T-This....I've a-always wanted t-to do t-this! And now I-I finally have it I-in front of me..."

He laughed like a psychopath and put his hands over his face smiling until it technically reached his eyes.

He then went to his note pad and decided to plan when Y/N leaves the house so he could sneak in one day.
He worked hard on trying to get this right, but he eventually did and snickered.

"Soon, you'll be mine....all. Mine."

Y/N's p.o.v

I was out, going shopping with my friend and we went to a place called Osayo which was a Korean restaurant.
We laughed and joked as we ate.
They also sold a bunch on albums and sweets in there.

When me and my friend was done, we got some albums and some sweets.
Grabbing the sweets and albums was my favourite bit.

We left and started to walk home.
On the way home, I get a call from someone with an unknown number, so I don't answer it.

"Who was that?" Said Soo Young.

"An unknown number so that's why I didn't answer. I don't ever answer unknown numbers...who knows? Probably a stalker?"

We laughed a little bit awkwardly and continued to walk.
As I got closer to my home, my phone rang again.

"Okay, who the fuck is this?"

"Want me to answer?" Soo Young said while having her hand out, ready to take my phone.

I nodded slowly, handing Soo Young the phone.
She answers and raises an eyebrow.

"Hello? Who is this? You keep ringing my friends phone."
I heard a voice that sounded similar..that's when it came to mind.
It was yoonbum.

I grab the phone from Soo Young's hand and begin to talk.

"Hello?! H-How'd you get my number yoonbum?"

Soo Young's eyes widened as she looked at me.

"You know him?" She whispers.

"Y-Yeah...well..not really." I whisper back.

Soo Young rolls her eyes, looking the other way as she crosses her arms.

"Anyway, what do you want?!" I began to raise my voice, probably making him jump.

"I-I just wanted to s-say thank you on-once again for letting me stay..."

"Y-Yeah, but how'd you get my number?"

"U-Umm..that doesn't matter!"