002

Yoonbum's p.o.v

As I was done writing down Y/N's address down, I smiled softly and put the note pad and pen in my coat and drifted of to sleep.

(Time skip)

It was now the morning, probably about 9:00am, so I got up slowly and remembered where I was.
A small blush appeared on my cheeks as I look down slightly, biting my lip.
That's when I heard Y/N come down the stairs.

Gosh, she was so beautiful. She was everything a guy wanted..
Her hair, eyes, nose...and her lips~
Even the way she walks is perfect.

I chuckled softly and looked at her slowly, still fiddling with my fingers.

"G-Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning yoonbum. How'd you sleep?"

Hearing her voice was like music to my ears, so I smiled and looked back down, blushing again, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"I-I slept go-good thank y-you."

She nodded at my statement and headed of to the kitchen. I watched her every move..I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.
If I saw her with anyone else, I wouldn't be too happy with it!

No one's p.o.v

As Y/N walked into the kitchen, she started making breakfast for her and yoonbum.
She was making pancakes for the two of them which she really liked.

"Hey yoonbum? Do you like pancakes?"

Yoonbum looked at her and nodded softly.

"Y-Yes, thank you. I love p-pancakes."

He said with a smile on his face.
Y/N smiled back at him and continued to make the pancakes.

After a while, Y/N had eventually finished and handed a plate of pancakes to yoonbum, still smiling.

"Here you go. And would you like a drink with that?"

Yoonbum sat there, looking down while he tried not to blush.

"J-Just some water p-please."

Y/N nodded and went back into the kitchen to fetch yoonbum's drink.
She then came back and gave it to him.
Yoonbum thanked her and began to eat his pancakes.

Yoonbum's mind/ p.o.v

She was so kind..so perfect.
I've never met someone like her. I need her with me, I need her in my life.
She'll be the reason I stay alive. Because if I don't have her, god only knows what'll happen.

End of  yoonbum's p.o.v

Y/N got back into the living room and sat down, eating her pancakes.

"Oh. When your done, you can put the plate and cup in the sink so I can wash up."

Yoonbum nodded slowly and continued to eat his pancakes.
He seemed to be enjoying them which made Y/N chuckle a little which then made yoonbum blush.

~OBSESSION~  {yandere yoonbum x fem reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें