007

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT GORE AND SLIGHT NSFW!! ‼️⚠️

You had woken up after 30 minutes and looked around and stopped when the realisation hit you right in the head.

You muttered under your breath and shook your head "what have I just got myself into"

The answer to that was: a right fucking state....
You had no clue what was gonna happen or what you would do to get yourself out this situation.

You couldn't even remember much either and you sighed angrily.

"Well, I remember heading to the door and everything went black.. Hmm.. But how could've it been Yoonbum? He was unconscious, wasn't he?"

As you stared down at the floor and was deep into your thoughts, Yoonbum walked down the basement stairs and glared at you with an evil smirk on his soft, pale face.

This startled you, causing you to jump slightly and back away as he got closer to you.

Y/N's P.O.V

As he got closer to me, I started to crawl away. He got on his knees and crawled towards me in a seductive way, chuckling, taking a knife out from his back pocket of his trousers.

"You made the wrong decision Y/N... You know you'll be punished..badly~"

He got so close I could feel his slow breathing touch my chest, making me shiver ever so slightly.

I could see that his grip on the knife was tightening more and more as he got close to my face.

He grabbed my chin quite violently to make me look at him and caressed the side of my cheek, with the same hand that held the knife.

"Yoonbum, you're probably just dreaming all this... I don't even know why I'm down here..."

He points the knife to my throat as soon as I say that, making my eyes widen.

"You've been a bad girl, a very bad girl.. And you've made me upset..."

He says with a deep voice, sounding very serious. I never knew someone like him could be so...harsh and sick.

"You tried to poison me. Well I'm sorry honey, but you'll have to try next time. You also tried to leave.. You thought you was so slick!"

He bursted out laughing and wipes his eyes, having tears in them.

"Haha! You're so fucking stupid!"
He soon stops laughing and goes back to being serious.

"Do you really think it's that easy? Because it's really fucking not, lemme tell you that real quick"

".....pfft- I don't know what you're on about Yoonbum.. Y-you're just being silly.."

I gave a really awkward laugh and ruffled his hair, but that made him more angry and made him grab my wrist tightly, twisting it.

"H-hey! S-stop that...it hurts!" I shouted quite loudly in his ear, causing him to flip me over so I was laying on my stomach.