004

Y/N's p.o.v

When I woke up early in the morning, I went straight on my phone and go to Instagram just to see I had 130 notifications.

My eyes widen as I looked who they were all from. And They were all from yoonbum.

"He's actually fucking strange.." i say with a growl in my voice.

I sigh angrily and start walking down the stairs, putting my phone back in my pocket.

No one's p.o.v

Y/N went to the kitchen and started making her breakfast as she hums.

But back at yoonbum's home, he was ready to go out because he knew that Y/N would also be going out.

He got on a black shirt, blue ripped jeans and a long green coat with a fluffy hood.

He headed out at 2:00pm just a little after Y/N had left her home.
He had got his note pad ready and began to walk to her house.

(Time skip)

When he arrived at Y/N's home, he made sure that she wasn't in.
Once he knew it was safe, he got a hair clip and opened the door slowly, making it creak.

He breathed in the sent of Y/N's home and smiled with a blush on his face.

"I-I'm f-finally in your h-home! Y-Your going to b-be mine now.."

Yoonbum said with a sadistic smile on his face while chuckling.

He looked around the ground floor of Y/N's home and then went up to the 1st floor.
The first room he went in when he was upstairs was of course, her bedroom.

Yoonbum looked around and saw all of her things and could smell the perfume she had been wearing.

"Her scent still lingers~"

He blushed and went over to her bed, laying on it and looking up at her ceiling.

"I-I can't believe I'm in h-her house.."

Yoonbum smirked and began to smell Y/N's sheets and smiled softly as he kept doing so.

(Another time skip)

Y/N was out at the mall doing some shopping so she had new cloths and food for herself.

She hummed and went into different shops, getting quite a lot of cloths but was carful about how much she spent because she still needed to get
food.

Once Y/N was done shopping for cloths, she went to get food because she hadn't got enough at home.

While she was doing that, yoonbum was still at her house, on her bed.

Of course, he was pleasing himself as he was on her bed, arching his back and moaning her name.

"Y-Y/N! Y-You'll learn t-to love me~"

He continued to please himself as he slowly started to cum on her bed.

"F-Fuck!"