010

⚠️⚠️‼️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE AND ABUSE!!!‼️⚠️⚠️

Yoonbum had gotten up from your bed and grabbed you harshly by the wrist, glaring at you.

This caused you to jump in surprise and look at him in the eyes, gulping nervously.
"I'm s-sorry Yoonbum.. I-I just didn't expect to come up here and see you like...well like this.."

"Oh? Is that so?... Well I guess it's a nice little surprise, right?"
He caresses your cheek and gives a smile, but a fucking sadistic one!

You move your head to the side, not wanting to feel his touch. This made him pissed off...

"Oi you stupid Bitch!" He hit you in the cheek very hardly, causing you to fall to your knees and hold your face in pain.

"I'll touch you if I want to and you'll deal with it!" Yoonbum grabs your arm, pulling you back up and pushing you onto the bed.

"Y-Yoonbum! Please, I'm sorry! You don't need to do this... I'll change your mind about me so you d-don't need to do this!"

"Oh it's too late sweetie, you've done this to yourself. And I just wanna have a bit of fun, is that too much to ask?"
He asks, walking towards you.

You looked at him, sitting up and backing away while on the bed, your back hitting the headboard slightly.

"Please... I don't need this.. Nobody does.. How would you like it if this happened to you?!"

Yoonbum paused for a second, remembering his horrific childhood.
"It did actually... My uncle raped me a lot and hit me.. I think it was because I looked just like my mother.."

You looked down "I'm sorry to hear that, but why would you want to be the same human and do the same actions as him?"

He shrugs and pins you down, kissing your neck softly, rubbing his member on your stomach.

"P-please, we can talk this out... Yoonbum I beg you.."
You try to push him off slightly.

"Now now Y/N, be a good girl and SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I RAPE YOU SO FUCKING HARD YOU STOP WALKING FOR A MONTH!"

He said quietly before screaming at you with anger and aggression.

"I-I'm sorry Yoonbum..." you stopped talking and looked away, covering your mouth, crying.

"Awe look, now you're crying. Such a pussy"
He pouts and grabs your face, making you look at him.

You finally spoke up and said "I bet you did the fucking same when your uncle raped you!"

Yoonbum's eyes had widened at your statement and hit you many times all over your body, having red marks come up.

"Don't your ever speak to me like that again! I've had it with you!"
He got up and locked the door, closing the curtains, making it a bit dark in the small room.

You sat there quiet, not saying a word...

Yoonbum grabbed: a blindfold, chains, a whip and a gag.

"You can blame yourself for all of this mess, you ignorant Bitch..."

He walked over to you and yanked all your clothes off, putting the blindfold and gag on you.

You couldn't see shit and couldn't speak, you could only whimper and if you were to talk, it would be muffled.

He forcefully spread your legs open and put the chains around your ankles and put chains around your wrists, having your arms above your head.

You tried to get prepared for what was gonna happen, but you didn't actually know what was gonna happen, you couldn't see. But you could hear some stuff that was going on.

"Alright baby, I hope you're ready~" he says seductively, tracing a hand down your body, making you shiver.

He grabs the whip and whips you all over your sensitive body, causing you to arch your back and groan, clutching your hands.

He did this so many times your body began to feel numb and you could barely move.

He laid the whip beside you and ran his hands down your body once again, making you shiver more, your body trembling.

"We're just getting started~" he grins and shoves his member right into your entrance.

"Mmmm!" Your screams were muffled and he could see tears race down the side of your cheeks as he thrusts hard and aggressive.

"Ahh baby~! You're so tight, it makes it so much better though~" he chuckles and you could feel his member throbbing inside you.

"I'd love to feel you up with my juicy cum baby~ oh how you'd look so good with it spilling out of your pussy~"

He grabs onto your waist and slams harder into you, making you arch your back more and clutch your hands.

You bit onto the gag and closed your eyes tightly, wanting it all to be over...

"I think I might just get you pregnant~ Wouldn't that be nice?"

You shook your head quickly and tried to beg for him not to cum in you, but of course, he never listened.

(Time skip)

He eventually came in you and moaned, digging his short nails into your waist.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" He kept repeating, still thrusting inside you slowly.

He took the blindfold off of you and forced you to look at yourself in the mirror, watching the cum spill out of you.

"Don't you just look stunning~?" He whispered in your ear, causing you to go along with it and nod slowly.

"I knew you would agree. Now, let's go wash ourselves up, it's getting late so we can head to bed when we're done showering"

Yoonbum gave a soft smile like nothing happened and you nodded while he slowly unchained you and took the gag out of your mouth, having a long make-out session with you.

"I fucking love you Y/N, so much~" he says through the kiss and you reply with a quiet "I love you too.."

You really didn't, but you didn't want to get punished even more, so you went with it.

To be continued...