008

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ABUSE/ RAPE! DO NOT READ IF YOUR'E NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT OR GET TRIGGERED EASILY! ‼️⚠️

It had been 3 days and by now, you thought you had learnt your lesson and also learnt to obey him so you don't get yourself into the same situation.

Yoonbum came down the basement stairs to take you back up and said "have you been a good girl and learnt your lesson?"

You gave a slow nod and looked up at him "yes Yoonbum, I have. I know not to make that stupid mistake again...."

"Mmm that's a good girl~" he ruffled your hair and smiled.
"Let's get you back up..."

He unchained you from the pole that was in the basement and picked you up brides style.

"Yoonbum?..." you ask, noticing something on his hands before he picks you up.

"Hm? Yes Y/N?" He says, looking at you as he carries you.

"What was the white stuff on your hands? Like cream or something?..."

He gave a chuckle and blushed, shaking his head.
"That's my cum baby~"

You gave him a cringed look and tried to push him off.
"T-that means you've got it all over me!... Get off!"

He chuckled more and let go of you.
"I couldn't help but play with myself when you was down in the basement.. Wanna taste?"

You gave him another look, but this time it was a 'wtf' look. You shook your head quickly and muttered.

"That's disgusting... Don't you wash your hands after you're done with...that?.."

Yoonbum nods and laughs lightly "of course I do, but since you're here, I didn't because I wanted to see if you wanted a taste~"

"Yeah, no. I'll pass.."
You sighed and looked down as he took you upstairs to the bathroom.

"I'll get you some new clothes and underwear, and you can be running your bath, okay?"

And with that, he quickly left to go and get your things, leaving you in the bathroom all by yourself.

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood there and had many mixed thoughts about what I should do. Half of my brain was telling me to go, but the other half was telling to me stay put and not even think about leaving.

I let out one more sigh before running my bath.

'Well at least he's letting me have a bath and by myself..' i thought to myself

Yoonbum comes back with everything and smiles.
"Oh, and you won't be bathing on your own, I'll be in there with you"

My face dropped and i frowned, looking away.
"I thought I was having one by myself..."

"Why would you think that? I hate not being near you or with you, so obviously anytime you bath, I'm either coming in with you or watching."

"That's just gonna make me not have one now..."
I shake my head and got some bubble bath, putting it in.

"I got you a bath bomb. It's your favourite one, strawberry scent"