-40-

A/N: I think I'm putting too much flashbacks and dreams 😂😅 and my updates are getting longer and longer so does this chapter too. Pardon me as I made everything here very fast making this part lacks in details. The next part will be the last chapter. Hope you'll still read it. 😊

-----------------------*******--------------------------

They took care of me..
They made me thought they're my parents..
They made me grew up with love but....

The one that I used to call and treated as a father is actually the one who killed my real family.

I don't really wanna hear anything. I am getting scared of what he will gonna say next. I did love them too much that I don't want him to ruin his remaining father image in my memories.
" w-what have I done to deserve all of these? " My lips were trembling too much same as my body. Why can't I just die than to take all of these? My brain is already giving up and I might go crazy anytime. I can't cry anymore seems like my tears were already drained from too much crying.

" You can start regretting now that you didn't die when you were still a child. Cause after I lost the only precious thing I have, You don't deserve to be happy." He said as he tilted my head to face him.
" I'll make you suffer until you chose hell instead of living. I'll take everything from you like how you wolves take everything from me. "

" I-I am still the child you raised- Why are you putting all the blame on me ?!" why do I have to take all their blames when I did nothing?

" Cause you are the child of the beast who ruined my life and you are the reason why she turned her back on me. Why she left me.. Why they left me-"

" you killed her! It was you who killed mother ! It was you who ruined our family ! It was you who put yourself in that situation!-"

" Shut up! " he shouted and forcefully covered my mouth.
" There's no family between us and you are not my son. The one we treated as son is a human.. My son is already dead.. " He said as he showed his claws and lowered his hand to my neck.

" j-just kill me to make it true but put an end to all of these. Killing us won't make everything back to you. " I said changing into human form.

Slowly shaking his head with a smirk in his lips " You're such a stupid giving your own life but it won't change anything. I'm living for these and I won't stop until I made your kind extinct."

I see no mercy within his eyes. His pair keeps telling me he will regret nothing and I have no choice than to accept my end. Well that's what I want cause after this night.. I have nothing to lose than my life.

Eyes closed, I am ready for what will happen next.

Then a sudden change happened as everything quickly moved. I just found myself lying in a soft black fur.

" Jinhwan? Do you here me? " it was a familiar voice and my eyes opened wide as a figure of wolf's back appeared in front of me. Am I just hallucinating?

" J-June ? " Did he really came back? Sh*t ! They shouldn't..

He's the one who attacked my father and Chanwoo is the one who caught me.

" you shouldn't came back -"

" I do believe you can explain everything and you are already a part of our family that we must protect so why we should not? " I really don't have any tears to cry but Chanwoo's words lessen the heavy feelings I have atleast a bit. It's not that I am too demanding but there's a part of me wishing it was June who said those.

" B-but for June-"

" Well atleast he came back. Don't lose hope, he just need more time and more explanations because he's too stupid." he put me down allowing me to lean my back against the large tree.