-24-

[ Hanbin's POV:]

" Is this really what you want to do? I thought you'll accept Jinhwan's decision if he chooses June. Then why the hell we're here ?! " I'm getting irritated on how Yunhyeong is currently nagging me.

" I didn't ask you to come with me and it's not what you think. So calm your ass down and shut the f*ck up. " I just said without removing my eyes on them. They're having a date and we're here following them secretly.

" then will you please explain? If you don't want me to think something is going on with you. " Yunhyeong who currently eating a cotton candy beside me.

" We all know Taehyun and Mino. This silence from them after an attack is quite alarming as they chose to reveal their selves."

" Is that the only reason?" I just gave him a death glare as he asked it.

" That's the only reason. "

" Then this following or whatever is this, is over ! He's with June. I know he'll be fine with him. " He just said.

" Of course he'll be fine with June more than you. " I said chuckling earning a death glare from him.

" Are you insulting me?  I'm still an alpha just so you know. " I didn't expect him to be this short temper.

" it's not an insult y'know. We all knew what happened the last time Jinhwan hung out with you. " a bit straight forward and I felt bad as I voiced out what's inside my head.

" I know you're still hurt and I will take that as an excuse." He said that made me felt bad even more.

" I'm not hurt. " I just said then took a deep breath. But still I'm not fine.
" Let's go."

-----------------------
[ June's POV:]

" You're still awake." Then a pair of arms wrapped around me from my back.
" Aren't you going to sleep yet?" he asked in a sweet voice as he rested his head at my back making me smile with his cuteness.

" I'm just appreciating those stars." I just said as I held his hands.

" I wanna sleep with you. " he murmured and I took it as a cue to turned around and wrapped him with my arms.

" Are you sleepy? " I asked.

" Not really. " He answered giving me the sweetest smile he has.

" You still have a chance to change your mind." I said earning a confused look from him.
" nevermind. "

I took his arms and wrapped it around my neck to pulled him upward for me to claim what I wanted.

It started with a gentle kiss that goes deeper and I am here demanding for more.

" Do I have to close the window? "  it's just a random question from me as I gave him a time to breathe.

" No,  let them be the witnesses. " he said sweetly referring to the stars I'm seeing awhile ago.

I really don't have a plan tonight but his simple presence is like a spell.

" Make me scream tonight Juneeya." those words. I'm still amazed by his duality. I've never thought that a cute and awkward Jihwan can be this hot and a seductive one.
" Mark me as yours. "

" Seduce me more. " With those words, he pulled me then pushed to lay my body on the bed.

He stopped for awhile seems like he's still thinking what he will do next. Few seconds or a minute after, he finally climbed at the bed and sat at my slightly angry thing.

" I am not good with this. " he suddenly said as he looked at me like he's asking for help.

I may look bad but I can't stop myself and laughed toward his action. Maybe I expected too much.

" yahh!  Why are you laughing at me?! " he almost yelled at me with his burning cheeks but I really can't. Can't stop laughing toward his failed mission.
" yahh!  Stop laughing! "

" Okay okay.. " I just said stopping myself. He's still different from the one who drank a canned beer. This one is not skilled enough. He is pure and innocent.

" I-I suddenly felt nervous y'know. Then you laughed at me while I'm thinking how to make you satisfied. I hate you! " he's about to stand when I wrapped my arms around his waist to stop him.

" I'm sorry." I said then looked in his eyes that's starting to be watery.
" Let me do my job."

I pulled him closer to kiss him gently and feel how sorry I am.

On the second thought I know how embarrassed he is to move so I switched our position. My thing is awaken and demanding too much not wanting him to back up.

" Feel free to use kisses as a method to shut me up anytime. " I said biting my own lip as I looked at his eyes down to his lips.
" I don't wanna ruin what we started."

He's about to say something when I stopped him as I pressed my lips into his. A little bite that made him gasped in surprise giving me a chance to slid my tounge for a battle between us.

I managed to undressed him faster as I gave him a space to breathe.

" Do you know how a dirty talk works? " I asked removing my own clothes.
" It's that I can make you hard with just a word." a whisper from me before I completely removed his undergarments exposing his hard thing.

" Is that your way of seducing? " he asked between his pants. I can't stop staring at his pretty face. He looks even more sexy while his sweats are beading.

" Not yet.." I just said as I lay my body on top of him not giving my whole weight.
" This tounge is much better with works. " while putting wet kisses in his jaws making my own way to capture his lips for a more demanding kiss.

His moans are like music in my ear. I want to hear it louder while he's screaming for my name.

" June.. Ahhh.. June.. " clutching the mattress and squirming in pleasure as I continuously do a hand job in his thing.

" That's right scream for my name. "

" Aaaahhh, please.. Moooorree.. June..  Ahh.. " I know he's about to cum as I sucked the three most sensitive spots down part.
" I -I'm going too... " he didn't even finish his sentence as he released those seeds from his thing. I took the tissue and wiped it.

He's still panting so hard from the seeds he just released while his eyes were closed.

" Don't be too sleepy honey we're not done yet. " I just said as I got up and quickly took an important thing from the drawer.

" w-What is that? " he asked as he slightly opened his eyes and saw a small bottle of lubricant I'm holding.

" I'll use this so you won't get hurt that much." I just answered making his eyes widened.

" does it really hurt ?" he asked. He's like an innocent kid asking about sex. Not that surprising for me knowing he's still untouched.

" I will lie if I said no. But I will be gentle." I just said as I climbed back and pinned him at the bed.

" I'll trust you. " he just said as I captured those lips to start again.

---------------------***********---------------------
A/N : I tried but I really can't be too bold with love making part. 😂😂 Please have a patient with my chosen words. Anyway,  please stop being a silent reader and do comment your reactions. 😅 I'll work for the next update.