-13-

[Jinhwan's POV:]

Days just passed really fast and the gap between me and June goes longer.

He don't talk to me, he don't look at me unlike before eventhough I know he don't like me. He maybe angry? No , he's totally mad because he don't want me to be his brother's mate just because I am weak and will definitely become a burden to them.

What's going on? This isn't supposed to happen.

I am not supposed to be Hanbin's mate and I guess...

I shouldn't be here?

I just took a deep breathe then sighed as I put the used drinking glass at the sink.

You shouldn't think like that Kim Jinhwan, that kind of thinking just making you looks very weak.

" is there anything that bothers you again? " Yunhyeong who just arrived asked.

" n-no.. I mean nothing.. " I answered without looking at him.

" Hanbin is out, you wanna stroll outside? " he asked then flashed a smile.

" that's a good idea. " yeah, it's really the best way to distract myself for awhile.

"So where do you wanna go? ? He asked again.

" anywhere. ." I said smiling like a kid.

So as we agreed,  we went to the city to enjoy our selves.

People walking around and enjoying lives not minding what happened few days ago.

" wanna try there? " he said then pointed his finger at a.... I think it's a Bar? near the park.

" are we going to get drunk? " I just asked with my widened eyes. I haven't tried yet..

" no,  we're just going to sit there.. " he  laughed as he said it like he wanna say obviously.

" i don't drink liquors y'know ?" I just said then rolled my eyes. He just chuckled then pulled me to enter.

" then try.. " he just said then winked at me.

People enjoying the dance floor,girls flirting with boys, Boys to boys ,drunken guys..  aarrrggghhh...  You're obviously at a disco bar so what do you expect Jinhwan? 

" what do you want? " Yunhyeong asked.

" I wanna go home. " I answered seriously. Yeah right,  I  really wanna go home. This place is not for me. This is for Yunhyeong only !

" I'm talking about drinks, what do you wanna drink? " he said correcting.

" o-ow...  Sorry, just give me a glass of juice." I answered rubbing the nape of my neck.

" glass of juice?  " he asked checking if he heard it right so I just nodded as an answer. I'm not that dumb,  I know if I'm not used with it I'll get drunk so easy and might lose control.

We occupied the place at the side and watched people dancing at the center.

" Oww.. Song....  " I heard a woman's flirting voice calling someone.  Song?  Is that a name?
" it's been a month since I saw you here. Don't you missed me huh? " she took Yunhyeong's hands and wrapped his arm around her waist while she's sitting at his lap. Oh wow... I know this kind of place but I'm still surprised seeing this kind of scene.

" a-ah...  Ofcourse I missed you too honey.. " I heard him. Oh wow,  what a great liar. That face don't lie,  he looks surprised and obviously don't  know the girl. Convince me more Yunhyeong...

The girl leaned forward and started kissing him like really?  In front of me?  You can get a private place if you don't mind.

" mmmm... " he looks at me like he wants to tell me something or trying to ask ' are you okay? '

" Don't mind me,  I'm fine here. " I  just said then took my juice.

" Oww.." she suddenly stopped as she heard my voice.
" i-I almost forgot that you have someone with you. " She just said.

" yeah.. " Yunhyeong said then pulled by her going to nowhere. He just looked at me while I'm just looking how the girl pulled him. 

"o-Okay.. So what about me? " I just whispered to myself.

" Hi there,  are you alone? " a man's voice that took my attention. I looked around finding to whom he's talking with.

He just chuckled and handed me a bottle of beer but I just looked at it.

" I'm with someone but he was taken by a girl so yeah I am alone now,  but I don't drink. " I answered rejecting his beer.

" oww,  what a sad bottle of beer got rejected." he said almost pouted his lips as he looked down in his hand. He's handsome if I didn't mention.
" but I do think that I won't get rejection if I ask to join you here  , right? " he asked.

I don't know where's Yunhyeong right now so I just nodded. He looks good anyway.