-21-

[ June's POV:]

Took me so long to fix and cleaned myself inside the bathroom.

He's already sleeping when I came out so I took a face towel and warm water to clean him. I dressed him with my own clothes so he won't feel cold before I lay beside him while he's still sleeping peacefully.

Why you're doing this to me? I almost did it y'know.

Ahhh..  I shouldn't accepted his invitation in the first place. At the end it's still my fault. This is so complicated..

I kissed his forehead before I sit up. It's getting cold now so I took a blanket and gently cover it to his body as I decided to go downstairs for a while to drink some beer.

" Drinking alone? " said by the man who just arrived.
" Nice combination. " he said as he saw a can of beer and a cup of milk in front of me. It was the milk I handed for Jinhwan but he left it here cause he drank the beer instead.

" It's ... Jinhwan's " I just said afraid to look at him because of the guilt that I felt as I mentioned Jinhwan's name.

He didn't talk but took the canned beer in front of me then sat at the bar stool beside me.

" Mating season will start tomorrow so me and the other boys won't be around." he started.

I have no response but he know I'm listening as I glanced at him for awhile.

" We're giving you time to claim your mate. " he said then chuckled a bit.

" Why are you doing this?" all I asked.

" I am not numb Junhwe. I know what's happening inside this house including what you feel for the small wolf. "

" He's still yours. "  And felt the guilt again for what I almost done before as I said it.

" He's not. " he said then drank the beer inside the can.
" He's just an innocent young wolf who don't even know how to express his feelings."

" He's still a puppy. "

" And you're a grown up wolf ? I'm  still thinking where did you get the idea like mating is just sex and mark. " He stand and poked me after.

" Hey! "

" Yahhh!  Don't hey me! I'm still older than you. " he said scolding me. Sometimes I'm thinking if they're still normal.
" He's so precious and vulnerable. You must protect him." The sudden change of his emotion.

" You don't have to do this."

" You won't have him if he chose me in the first place y'know. " He said then laughed awkwardly to change the mood.
" Just call me hyung and I'll take it as the best thank you. "

" H-hyung.. "

He smiled as I said it then ruffled my hair before he turned his back and faked his yawn.
" I trust you Junhwe. "

" I wanna sleep. " he said then starts walking going to his room.

----------------------***********--------------------
[ Jinhwan's POV :]

It's so cold...

As I opened my eyes. I found myself in a cold dark room. There's only one small light open at the center and it's not enough to lighten this whole place. Where am I?  I was with June awhile ago before I sleep. Where's June ?

" I'm glad to know that you survived. " I heard a familiar man's voice from somewhere followed by few steps. My eyes widened as he revealed his self stepping out from the dark.
" Welcome and congratulation or I must say thank you too ?  "

He is the guy who gave me a beverage at the bar.

What are you doing here?  What are you talking about?  Where's June?!

But no voice came out from me.

I tried to move just to find out that my both Hands and ankles were locked with chains.

I have my strength but why ? I can't break the chains. He just laughed then walked towards my direction.

" Those chains were made from pure silver my dear. " he explained while caressing my cheek.

Where's June?!  my mind wanna yell at him as I moved away from him. He just answered me with scornful laughs as if he read what's inside my mind then walked going to somewhere.

With just one click, the lights opened that made me see the whole place..

What the....

My eyes widened in horror as I saw him in a human size capsule. Unconscious with lots of apparatus connected in him.

" Aren't you thinking about them too? "

He clapped in excitement as the lights from the other capsules opened one by one and revealed the other boys.

W-what did you do to them.. ?

Tears streaming down while my eyes were glued to them.

I can't do something.. F*ck !

W-why did you do this to them? 

" Do you know the best part? " he whispered.

" You are the one who gave them to me and their bloods are the bloods running through your veins right now... "  He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I am just dreaming...

Wake up Jinhwan... !!!

"  You are not.. " he said then starts laughing as the blood starts dripping from random parts of the room..

Wake me up from this nightmare..  Please..

someone wake me up. .

----

I woke  up gasping for air with my heart beating so fast.

It's just a nightmare.

June..

I sighed in relief as I turned and found him sleeping beside me. Now I feel safe...

My heart isn't normal whenever I'm with him. It's beating so fast seems like my heart wanna jump out of my chest. He's so gorgeous and I can't stop myself from touching his soft lips.

" it's still early control yourself." My eyes widened as he talked and pulled me in his chest.

Thanks to the darkness of this room. He won't see my cheeks turning red.

-----------------------*******--------------------------
A/N : sorry this part is about Hanbin giving up. 😅😅😅 and some twist.