-20-

A/N : I am not good at writing smut 😅😅😅 sorry in advance. This part is still not the full mating scene. Please extend your patience cause I'm still trying to learn on how to do a love making part.

[ Warning: Slightly matured content. ]

------------------------****-----------------------
[ Jinhwan's POV ]

Lips are sealed, tounge to tounge.. Sweats are the only thing that separates our body. This is so foreign to me but surprisingly I can move as he is, seems like well skilled about this thing.

" surprisingly good... " him as I forcefully moved our body and changed our position making myself at the top.

" That's how it should be.. " I whispered sexily and bit my lower lip as I felt his hard thing under me.
" But I guess It will make us feel more good if we remove this . " talking about his remaining shorts. Tracing an invisible circle around his angry thing hiding under the unwanted fabric as of this moment.

" a can of beer did really a great job. " He said as he pulled me closer and claimed the lips he wanted hungrily making me feel breathless but feel good at the same time wanting more.
" Making me wants to f**k you so hard."

He rolled our body placing me at the bottom again. Quickly removed his shorts making me bit my lower lip again and again as he exposed his whole body for me. Seeing his thing big and hard that will sooner make its way inside me. I know it will surely f**kin' hurt so bad.

" are you ready? "

" so F**kin' yes..  "

I know once I did it then there's no turning back even if it will hurt so bad. So yes I am ready for you Junhwe.

He crawled at the bed then lay on top of me again. Starts caressing my side while continuously kissing my neck going up to my earlobe and vice-versa. Applying wet kisses on my jaw line while his hands having their own work on my body.

" Never thought you'll be the one to feel this inside you. " he whispered as he took my hand then guided it's way going down to his thing making me feel his size. Ohhh sh*t this is too big for me.
" I'm going to make you scream my name. " he said biting his lower lip then gave me a peck of kiss before he go down to face my thing that's really hard too.

" Oooohhh f*** !"  biting my lower lip, clutching the matress as he starts drawing an invisible circle with his tounge at the tip of my cock before he put it all inside his mouth.

He continuously put it in and out inside his mouth making it fast as fast as he could then suck in all three most sensitive part of me. You're driving me so f**kin' crazy Juneeyaa ! I wanna scream in pleasure but I can't cause it will disturb everyone.

" Aaaahhh Juneee. " I managed not to make it loud followed by moans and arched body while still clutching the matress. Those precum that came out from me became the temporary lubricant as he continuously doing a hand job and blow job on me.
" Faster.. I'm gonna..  Sh*tt !"

" June...Oooohhh F**kkk..! " few more strokes and a full ejaculation from me has been done for the first time in his hand.

" I love the way you call for my name. " he whispered in a husky voice as he moved upward to reach for a tissue and lay beside me again. This is so tiring more than what I'm expecting.

" already tired?  But we're just starting my little wolf. " he said as he ran his finger at my back drawing an invisible line that's giving me a different kind of electricity. Caressing my cheek and again closing the small gap left between us for a torrid kiss.

" Make me yours.." All I said as I turned to him still panting from the kiss and the seeds that I just released.

At this time.. He changed our position. He was leaning his back at the headboard, wrapping his arms around my waist while I'm sitting in his lap and facing him with my hands placed in his chest.

He sighed deeply and looked at me eye to eye.

" You don't have to force yourself if you can't."

" I want you to mark me as yours. " this may sound so demanding but that's what I really want.

" There's a right time for that y'know. You don't have to make it so fast." he said.

" After you gave me a starter now it sounds like you're about to reject me. Why so sudden? " I'm about to cry while saying those but he just laughed and ruffled my hair.
" You said we're not done and I know...

It will hurt. " I said talking about his thing that's still hard.
" So why stopped suddenly? "

" We still have one more day before the mating season and I don't want you to feel ill when the right time come. " he said then kissed my forehead.
" Don't mind me.. I can manage myself. Just rest for tonight. "

" I-I... " I think my guts already left me that I can't say those words.

" I love you more.. " he said seems like he already know what I'm going to say making me blushed and hid my face in his chest.

Murmuring.." I love you Junhwe. "