-31-

A/N : Sorry in advance since this is a Junhwan story. I'll skip some scenes and cut my Bunny's part. 😊😊

------------------------*********---------------------
[ Jinhwan's POV :]

I just wanna melt in front of them because of those eyes glued on me. How can I explain this? Like someone took me and a random wolf helped me?

" J-Jinhwan? " Yunhyeong who broke the silence still scanning me like he don't believe I'm standing in front of them.

" Y-yeah? " And in a count of three, strong arms pulled me for a group hug.

" Are you really our Small wolf? " Still Yunhyeong who pinched me several times like he still don't believe. Do I look different? Did white wolf hyung do magic on me?

" Why? Do I look different? " I asked looking at random parts of my body. Maybe white wolf hyung does something in my body that I didn't notice. That hyung!!!

" Of course no, you're still small as ever. " Chanwoo who poked by Donghyuk laughed a little but his eyes were slightly looks wet. I missed them so much.

" You little wolf, why you didn't comeback earlier ? Do you know how much we're worried about you this past few days? Where have you been? " Hanbin who pulled me from their hug and wrapped his arms around me.

I just smiled and patted his shoulder gently. " I am completely safe, you guys don't have to worry about me now and I'm so sorry for not letting you know earlier."

" You don't have to say sorry cause in the first place it's still us..  Who failed protecting you." My heart ached suddenly as he said those words. So all these time while I'm not around, they're blaming their selves because they thought they failed to protect me that night.

" No one failed, It's not like you guys must protect me all the time. But I still owe my life to all of you and promise I will never be a burden to this family again. " I said assuring him.

" You must be protected same goes to everyone so don't think about it too much. " He smiled caressing my back then gently removed me from his hug.
" No matter how much we love you, You must go to him now." He said looking at me then nodded gently.

-----------------------------

I sighed deeply before I knocked several times. There's no response so I decided to go inside as I realized it wasn't locked properly.

He's sitting at the center of his bed seems like he don't care about who goes inside and out of his room.

Head rested in his knees while his arms were wrapped around it too. I didn't want to hurt him but it seems like that's what I did by not coming earlier after the incident.

I chose not to talk or else I'll burst into tears and silently goes in front of him. He felt bad because of me and that made me felt the guilt more. I brought the same pain as he lost Taehyun before.

" Am I still allowed to sleep in here? " I started and this tears betrayed me already by falling as I speak. I missed him so much and I can't stop myself from hugging him tightly.
" I'm back you emo wolf."

He's still froze while his eyes were glued at me seems like my presence is still not sinking in his mind. I smiled and put my index finger in his chin then tilted his head upward for a deep kiss.

" I missed you Junhwe." I said looking at his beautiful pair of eyes.

He blinked his eyes cutely while visible tears starts streaming down as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I'm sorry if I didn't comeback earlier." I whispered while planting kisses in his temple and forehead.

He maybe surprised too much that he can't talk at first and just cried.

" I thought i-I will never see you again." he finally said between his sobs.
" I'm going crazy thinking how I let them took you."

" Calm down now and rest for awhile. Did you sleep well? seems like you didn't sleep for a long time." I asked changing the mood. I am not used to see this side of Junhwe. If I didn't calm him down, I'll burst into tears too.

" Do you really think I can do that? Sleeping so well while my mate is still missing and I have no idea what's happening to him?" He said while pouting. Please help me, I can't handle too much cuteness from him. I missed him so bad..

" I am here now so you can sleep well and wake up with me beside you."

" You promise? "

" I promise."