-26-

[ Jinhwan's POV: ]

Running into the woods trying to escape from the darkness that's invading the place.

Then I found myself running towards a cabin at the middle.

I tried to find if there's someone who can help me but all I found is a place surrounded by vines and flowers.

" Is there anyone in here?  " I asked but I heard no response. Until the vines moved and in a speed of the light I found myself hanging and a shadow suddenly appeared.

" Nice to meet you Jinhwan.. "

-----------

I suddenly sat up just to fall again in the bed.

" Ahhh.." I groaned in pain. My back is aching! I didn't expect that the pain after will be this worse .

I sighed in relief knowing I'm still at June's room and it's just a dream. But on the other side I felt a little sad not seeing him as I woke up.

The sun is already shinning from the open window as I decided to get up and clean myself. I'm wearing his shirt,  maybe he already cleaned me while I'm sleeping but still I need to take a proper bath.

" Ow sh*t.. " the pain in my down part is worse than my back. I can't even stand properly. This won't work .. Or should I crawl towards the bathtub?

I just sat at the edge of the bed thinking what I'm going to do when the door opened.

------------------------------
[ June's POV :]

He seems like in a deep thought as I opened the door to gave him a breakfast in bed.

" What happened ? " I asked and immediately put the tray at the side table as he looks at me like he's about to cry.

" I can't even stand properly. I can't walk properly so how do I take a bath and go downstairs? " I don't know if I'm gonna laugh or what. Am I really this bad? 

" Eat your breakfast first. " I just said as I kissed his forehead then took the tray for him not to move that much.

" I'm not hungry. " he said then looked at the other side seems like he's hiding his pretty face.

" Breakfast or me? "

------------------
[ Hanbin's POV:]

" F*ck !"

An unknown black wolf that I caught hiding near our house.

" Who are you? "

" You don't even know me yet and you already attacked ?! " he exclaimed as he tried to stand and changed into human form.
" Hey!  You almost killed me. "

" You're spying in our house and yeah I don't even know you, so what are you expecting me to do?"

" I am Jinwoo and I am not a spy y'know. " he answered wiping the blood at the corner of his lips.

" Do you think I will believe that?"

" I don't think. But I do know you're eager to know Taehyun and Mino's next plan. " he said that caught my attention. Next Plan?

" So that means you're from Taehyun and Mino's pack. Give me a reason so I won't kill you. "

" Hey!  Will you please take a chill pill first?  Calm down. " he said raising his hands.

" Am I a joke to you? "

" Okay. First, I don't have a pack. Second, They don't have a pack y'know. Those wolves were under a human's control. " now, it's getting more complicated in my head.

" What do you mean? "

" They're made from human's experiment. That means they're under human's control. " He explained but still I can't get it. How can a human control them?

" I still don't get it. "

" Some of us were killed and used for their experiments. They can't directly touch us alphas but they will use our weaknesses." that means...

" I saw what happened before and it gives them a hint that the weakness of wolves inside that house is the omega. You get it now? Put an eye on him or else.. "

" They will never get him. "

" Make sure or death will be the next thing. " He said as he looked in our house. I can see sadness in his eyes as he said it.

" Why do you have to say all of this? "

" Cause the same thing happened in our pack. " he just flashed a faint smile then left.

---------------------------*****-------------------------
A/N : Just like you Hanbin.. This story is getting more complicated in my head y'know 😅. Still votes and comments are highly appreciated. 😘