-6-

[Jinhwan's POV:]

After the amusement park we parked the car to a free space and decided to roam individually. But as what happened between me and June. Hanbin decided to go with me.

" so where do you wanna go? " he asked.

" anywhere without rides. " I said massaging my temple so he laughed and ruffled my hair. Why he always ruffling my hair? It's making me look so tiny.

" are you feeling okay with June now? " he asked again.

Okay with June? He's still the peevish monster I know but the different now is he's calling me with my real name and I'm okay with that.

" I think so.. " I just said then explored the place with my sight.

We're about to enter a botique when we heard some screams from a part of the city not so far from us.

We ran towards the scene and shocked from what we saw.

" oh! " he suddenly covered my eyes with his hand for me not to see the grisly crime.

" the one who did this to a poor guy isn't normal. " I heard a voice said from our side.

" let's go Jinhwan. " he whispered then pulled me out of the group of people.
" you don't have to see such a thing. " he said as we made our way going to anywhere away from the scene.

We're far enought but still my eyes were glued the group of people. The ripped body of a man made a nightmare returned to my mind.

Those blood stains.. Those ripped bodies... And me..

I closed my eyes and tried to erase my nightmare.

" Are you okay? " Hanbin asked.

" Hanbin! Jinhwan! " it's Yunhyeong who called us and ran towards our direction.

" oh, hi. " I just said as I got myself back to normal.

" Jinhwan? " Hanbin who turned to me again.

" I'm okay. " I just said then smiled at him and he nodded.

" what is it Yunhyeong? " Hanbin asked.

" did you guys saw the dead guy? " he asked and we answered 'yes' in chorus.
" I think he was killed by a werewolf. " he said.

" definitely.. " Hanbin answered then took a deep breath.
" anyway.. Let's talk about this later. For now, just pretend that we didn't see anything and enjoy the day. " he said then smiled.

" are you serious? It's not just a simple crime .. " Yunhyeong exclaimed.

" Yunghyeong.. " it's Hanbin then covered my ears with his hands. He said something but I can't understand.

-----------------+++++++-------------------------------
[June's POV:]

" The one who did this isn't just a simple wolf. " Bobby said while looking at the guy that was brutally killed.

His head is almost ripped away his body, he has lots of serious cuts all over his body and the worst is... His heart was taken away from his body.

" seems like the one who did this has an extreme anger towards the victim ." Donghyuk said.

" or towards victim's kind. " it's Chanwoo who appeared at my side. This kid, he's like a mushroom.
" like Junhoe hyung's hatred towards Jinhwan's kind. " he continued then smiled at me. I wanna rip his head away from his body seriously... Do you really have to say that? 

" will you please shut up? " I just said with my poker face.
" don't start me Chanwoo. "

" You wanna fight? " he said then showed his fists like a boxer.

"Tsss... "

" Yeah Chan has a point. " Bobby agreed with his eyes still glued at the dead body.

Yeah I hate Jinhwan's kind. But it doesn't mean I can kill innocent one like him. And...  I really don't hate him, I just don't want any Omega wolf be involve in our lives again. Not anymore...