twenty-seven.

"So you're already in Toronto?" Mal asked, leaning against the wall. "Yeah, I am. My step-brother's coming to pick me up. Mal, you are so fucking lucky Trent is a cool guy." "Blah, blah, blah. Whatever, just remember the plan." The line disconnected as the man rolled his eyes walking out the airport, shoving his phone in his pocket. The Toronto sun was shining brightly directly into his dark blue eyes before he slid his old sunglasses on. Trent smiled widely as he walked over pulling the guy into a big hug. His brother returned the hug patting his back before pulling away with a smile. "It's so good to have you back in Toronto, Scott."

"Yeah, it feels good to be back Trent. It feels good to be back."

~

Izzy smiled widely at Courtney as they sat in the break room with another one of the employees at Killers, Dakota. "Oh my god. I love that idea. It's just so risky." "Yeah, I think so too." Izzy and Courtney looked at the blonde confused as she looked at them shaking her head. "I'm on the phone. Not listening to you guys.. I'm just gonna go. Tell Heather I went to coldstone." "Ooh, bring me back a-" "byeeee." Dakota rushed out before Courtney and Izzy burst out laughing. "She is such a mini Heather. Anyways it could be amazing Izzy, come on. It can be small family and a few friends only." "Oh okay. That can be fun. Let's do it, we can even do it at my parents house in the backyard." Courtney smiled and she nodded agreeing with her. "That sounds like a such a good idea. I am so excited now that you agreed." An alarm on Courtney's phone interrupted their conversation as she looked it. She sighed as she stood up. "Damn, your break is over. I'll see you later." The two hugged briefly before both leaving the break room to go their separate ways.

~

"Okay, sing it." Duncan nodded as he got his guitar ready. He strummed a note to make sure the guitar was in tune. Leaning back and placing his foot on Heather's $800 table, he started to play the song. "Hey beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel,
love your imperfections, every angle
tomorrow comes and goes before you know
so I just had to let you know." Alejandro stopped him, shaking his head. "That song is cute and all. But definitely doesn't describe Heather, or our relationship." The Italian nodded understandably before starting to strum again. "How about this.. It's the sunrise, and those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desir-" Alejandro began to shake his head again as he looked at his friend. "I don't really like this one either." They both huffed leaning back in the couch. "What song do you sing for the girl that knows she's a queen?" Duncan raised an eyebrow in the thought before his eyes widened, he smirked quickly sitting up as he started to strum the guitar again. "Aren't you somethin' to admire?
'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror and I can't help but notice
you reflect in this heart of mine if you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
just know that I'm always
parallel on the other side." Alejandro stopped him as a smile formed on his face. "Duncan, that's the one."

I'm super excited for Alejandro proposing to Heather. It's gonna be so cute , the scene i imagine in my head was sooo cute guys .