eightteen.

"What the hell did you do?! You psychopath!!" A hard slap across his face made him glare about to attack the girl in front of him, but before he could get to her. He took a deep breath and the evil look in his eyes disappeared. "Oww, Zoey! What was that for?" The girl looked at him in horror as his whole demeanor changed. "M-Mike?" He looked at confused and surprised holding his cheek in pain as he nodded. "Zoey, why did you hit me?!" "Y-you we're going crazy.. I'm sorry." She shook her head kissing his cheek lightly. "But, you're okay now. So don't worry." He nodded going upstairs to the bedroom. "At least, I hope so."

~

Duncan sat next to the hospital bed, looking at the brunette lay there almost lifeless. "Come on, Court." He whispered grabbing a hold of her hand. "You can make it through this. We've been through hell.. this is nothing." His voice cracked, staring at her bruised up face. "Damn.. what's that song you always sung. You sung it when I was in here, every day and night you sung it.. waiting for me to wake up." He sighed rubbing circles on the top of her hand. "Cause it ain't time to go yeah, this I know. We got much more to do so come on, come on back to me.." he sung softly to her stroking her hair. "Something like that, right?" He chuckled lightly through his tears as laced their fingers together, holding her hand closer to him.

~

Alejandro silently thanked god as they had finally let him come in the hospital room. He walked in, his breath hitching seeing Heather laying on the bed. She was pale, and just looked nothing like herself. She looked helpless. "Mi amor.." she sighed shakily sitting on the chair that was next to the bed. He grabbed ahold of her hand pulling it closer to him. "Don't leave me... I can't do this without you. You're my lifeline, te amo hermoso angel." He kissed her hand softly, moving his other hand to stoke her cheek lightly. "Come back to me." He whispered before rapid beeping took over the machine's sounds. He looked around quickly pressing the nurse button as Heather began to shake uncontrollably. "NURSE! NURSE HELP, PLEASE!" He started screaming as his eyes widened looking down at her. Nurses rushed in going straight to Heather, as she still was shaking. "She's coding, get him out of here." "Wait, no! I can't leave please." The lady looked at him sadly. "You have to sir.. I'm sorry." "Prepare resuscitation!" One of them announced as the others crowded around Heather. Alejandro's eyes widened as he fought to stay in, two of the bigger nurses taking him out the room. "No! I can't leave her, let me go!" He yelled before they closed the door in his face. He fell on his knees, as the tears fell from his eyes onto the black dress pants that he was still wearing. "She can't leave me..." he mumbled as Geoff got up walking towards him. Duncan stopped him shaking his head, signaling the blonde to stop. So he did, and the Latino stayed in his spot in front of the door.