sixteen.

Izzy looked in the mirror at herself and smiled widely. "Today's the day. How do you feel?" Bridgette asked as she walked over to her. "Nervous.. but excited. Like what if I fall? I would totally fall, I would be the one to fall on my wedding day." The blonde laughed, sitting next to her at the vanity. "Calm down, you're not gonna fall. You're gonna go in that chapel and own it!" A smile spread on her red lips as she pulled Bridgette into her arms hugging her tightly. "I am so lucky to have you as my best friend, even though I am a psycho. I love you Bridgette, thank you for being my maid of honor." Bridgette giggles hugging the red head back. "Of course, Izzy. I love you too." Their sweet, sentimental moment was cut short as they heard a yell from the other room. "HEATHER PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON." Izzy laughed hard, almost falling off the vanity bench as Bridgette got up. "I'll go handle that." She laughed walking out walking into the room the girls were getting ready in. Leshawna and Gwen were sitting, getting their hair done by the stylists, who were also watching the dispute between Heather and Courtney. Heather stood across from the brunette, her arms crossed over her chest as she stood only in her underwear. "NO! They still have to finish my make up and I don't want it to mess up my dress." "Okay, so put that t-shirt on." The asian scoffed rolling her eyes. "Gross, no! That's Owen's shirt!" Gwen and Leshawna tried their best to hold in their laughs at her comment. "Well put something on!" "NOOOO! Just cause you don't wanna embrace your body, doesn't mean I have to hide mine." The brunette huffed shaking her head, letting her win the argument.

"Courtney, I need you really quick." Izzy said as she poked her head in the room, she quickly nodded following the bride to be out of the room. "Heyyy beautiful, what do you need?" "Okay, so I know this is very last minute but will you and Duncan pleaseee sing a song at the reception." A surprised expression took over her face as she looked at the red head. Her big eyes made it hard for the brunette to say no as she sighed. "I'll ask Duncan, no guarantee." Izzy squealed hugging her tightly. "You're the best."

princess 💜💍 | 12:00 pm
heyyyy so..
Izzy wants us to sing at the reception
I couldn't say no so I said I would ask you, what do you think

Dunkie 💘 | 12:00 pm
tf
she should have been asked us
wtf are we gonna sing 😐

princess 💜💍 | 12:02 pm
I know, I know
I couldn't say no
How about 365 days or best part

Dunkie 💘 | 12:03 pm
bruh
your annoying I'll see you later and I'll see tell her I'm thinking about it

princess 💜💍 | 12:05 pm
just told her! She's so happy , you're the best love you
also *you're not your

Dunkie 💘 | 12:05 pm
shut up
YOUR annoying love you too
see you in a hour

~

As the pianist began to play everyone turned to the entrance to the church as the ushers opened the door. Owen and Noah walked down the aisle together before reaching the altar standing on the left side of the officiant. Heather and Alejandro followed them, with Duncan and Courtney, Leshawna and DJ, and Gwen and Geoff begins them, all splitting up when getting to the altar. Bridgette followed them before the doors shut behind her, when she reached the altar. The pianist changed the keys to 'here comes the bride' as the guest stood up turning to the door. The ushers opened up the door again as Izzy stood there, next to her father smiling. Owen watched her from his spot at the altar as he began to tear up. Reaching the altar, she gave her flowers to Bridgette grabbing a hold of Owen's hands.

~

Duncan and Courtney stood in the hall, away from the reception party as Duncan laughed loudly. "Alright, come on stop laughing." Courtney pushed his shoulder which only made his laugh harder. "Oh my god. Duncan can't you take anything serious?" "Nope. I wouldn't have to practice this if Izzy wasn't such a selfish ass. Now come on, you start the song off." She nodded as she began to sing snapping along to it. "hmm, you don't know babe. When you hold me, and kiss me slo- I am not feeling it." Duncan laughed nodding as he stuffed his hand in his pockets. "Me neither. We need a song that really fits them.." he trailed off before his eyes widened. "I got it, and you love this song. We can save best part, or 365 days for our wedding." Courtney made a face looking at him. "We can't sing at our own wedding!" "What?! Who can't?!" Duncan copied her face back to her as she shook her head laughing. "Okay, come on. Let's do this song."

~

"Hey everyone. Duncan here, Owen's parents know me as the criminal boy Owen needs to stop hanging out with. But today that's not me, I'm grown now.. more mature. Now I'm the the criminal man, Owen needs to stop hanging out with." He said making the crowd laugh as he shook his head smiling. "You see, I had a whole toast with a bunch on stuff me and the guys did with Owen back in high school. BUT, Mrs. Izzy Decker-Allen just begged me and my own fiancé to sing at the reception. So we made sure to get a song that truly fits Owen and Izzy. Hope you enjoy." Duncan said putting the mic back on the stand. Courtney smiled at him before the music started and she started singing.
"Now I'm about to give you my heart
But remember this one thing
I've never been in love before
So you gotta go easy on me"
"I heard love is dangerous
Once you fall you never get enough
But the thought of you leaving
Ain't so easy for me"
"Don't hurt me
Desert me
Don't give up on me
What would I wanna do that for?
Don't use me
Take advantage of me
Make me sorry I ever counted on you—"

The music seemed to stop, though it never did as gunshots echoed through out the reception hall. People scattered hearing then running all around trying to get out, not caring what or who they stepped over in the progress. Someone got shot, and someone got trampled, but who?

THE END
of part one

random tags
glofenty
duncxney
bratzieb
nneomamg
NessaNelson8
gothclothing
Duncneyislyfe