twenty-two.

"I can't believe that Heather is really pregnant. I'm so excited!" Bridgette looked at Geoff as they walked out the elevator together. "Yeah, and it feels good seeing Heath awake and laughing. It was so weird seeing her all pale." He shivered as Bridgette shook her head laughing. "You're right though... okay, we have to hurry home. Your mom just said keala's nose is full of boogies." Bridgette looked at him seriously before rushing ahead of him. He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. "how can you stay serious while saying boogies?" He laughed shaking his head. "See. I can't even do it." He chuckled again, catching up to his girlfriend. They were about walk out before Geoff pulled her back so she wouldn't get trampled by the cops that rushed into the building. "Geez! What the hell do you think that is about?" Geoff asked looking at her. "Who cares? Keala! Boogies!" She stressed rushing out the doors. "Yeah, of course! boogies..."

~

"So you're telling us he's in who's nursing scrubs?" the cop asked looking at Courtney's doctor. "Nurse Dawson. Who has been out for the past couple of days cause of being sick." He nodded taking notes. "Mind if we look around the patient's room?" The doctor nodded leading the three men to Courtney's room. Duncan quickly looked up seeing them walk over. "What the hell is this?" "Calm down, Mr. Nelson. These policemen are here to figure out what happened to your fiancé." He nodded his eyebrow still raised. "So did you guys find anything else out?" "Yes, actually. A slim man went into her room with a stolen nurse's scrubs. We are working to find out who he is, and why he did it." Duncan nodded before the Doctor followed the police man into the room. He decided to take a small walk and go visit Heather, since he knew she was awake and that everyone was urging him to stop worrying about Courtney and let the doctors work. But can you blame him for worrying? He tried to calm down and let the doctors work and then this happened. He was greeted at Heather's door by Alejandro as he was walking away from the door. "Hey bromigo. I'm heading to get Heather some ice cream, I'll be back in five." Duncan nodded at him walking into the room. His practical sister laying in the hospital bed scrolling through her Instagram, seeing him in her peripheral vision she moving her purse slowly to the other side so he could sit.

"Dude. Can you believe I'm pregnant? Like it's me, I can't believe it. And, of course Alejandro is ecstatic. I can't take his excitement." Duncan sat down in the space she made for him. "I would not have expected you to get pregnant this early. I thought it would be right before you get menopause." He chuckled slightly as she hit his arm, which felt more like a tap since she was still weak from her surgery. "Very funny. How is Courtney? I miss her nagging already, and it's only been a few days." She sighed with a pout as Duncan sighed aswell leaning back on the end of the bed beginning to explain to her what the doctor told him, before he was interrupted by a phone call. "Hold on.. hello?" Heavy breathing was heard from the other side of the line before a low, all to familiar snicker followed it. "Hello, Duncan. Did you like what I pulled at your best bud's wedding? Orrr did you like more of what I did to your fiancé, worsening her condition?" He then began laughing maniacally on the other end of the line so loud that Heather could hear him, even though he wasn't on speaker phone. "Duncan... who is that?" "Oh, is that Heather? Tell her I said congrats.. y'know on the baby." He chuckled again before ending the call. Duncan then threw his phone on the floor angrily making heather jump as he stormed out of the room just as Alejandro was coming back in. "Hey b-" "get him! and hurry up! this does not seem good.."