twenty-six.

"Oh my god, that's great bro! Alright, I'll talk to you later." Trent hung up the phone up and turned to face Gwen with a smile. "My stepbrother's coming to visit babe!" "That's cool. How long is he staying?" "He's staying at a hotel but he didn't really say. Are you ready to go out with Duncan and Courtney?" "Yeah, let's go." She nodded walking out of Trent's house with him.

~

Hearing the bell that hung over the door of the diner ring, Gwen smiled towards them waving them over to the table. Courtney held onto Duncan's hand leading him over to the table where Gwen and Trent sat. "Hey guys! Gwen, your outfit is really cute." The girls hugged, as Duncan walked over to Trent for a 'bro' handshake. The couple sat down infront of them, picking up their menu. "Courtney, I'm so glad you're finally out of the hospital." "You're telling me. It feels so good to be free." The group laughed as a red-headed, smiling waitress walked over to the table. "Hi, i'm Zoey. I'll be your wait-" Duncan's eyes widened as he turned to his head to confirm it wasn't his paranoia. Nope. The girlfriend of the man he depised, and who he just viciously beat the shit out of just two days ago was standing right in front of him. With no idea that he's the reason, Mike was in jail. 'Don't recognize me, don't recog-' "Duncan, is that you?" He cursed to himself as the redhead's eyes locked onto him. Courtney's eyebrows furrowed together looking at her. "How do you know my boyfriend?" Trent and Gwen bit their lip in unison. they both have experienced a jealous Courtney before. And it wasn't pretty or safe to be around it. At all.

~FLASHBACK~

"Really Trent?! Really?! You wanna keep lying RIGHT IN MY FUCKING FACE?! STOP DOING THAT TO ME — SIT DOWN GWEN! BOTH OF YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP! I WILL BREAK EVERYTHING IN THIS BITCH!!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

The couple exchanged worried looks before looking at the waitress again. "Oh, he used to be friend's with my boyfriend, Mike." Courtney nodded, her eyebrow still raised as Duncan smiled awkwardly at Zoey. "Hey, surprised to see you working here." "Oh, yeah. Mike got arrested for these crazy charges so I had to get a part time job." Duncan awkwardly scratched the back of his neck with a nod. "But enough about me, can I start you guys off with drinks?"

~

"Look at us. Brand new high end store. A-" "And no customers!" Heather huffed slamming her hand on the counter as Bridgette sighed. "Heather..." The asian sighed and looked at Bridgette. "Yeah?" "The doors are still locked from when we came in. That's why we have no customers." Her mouth dropped looked to the entrance of the shop to see the doors closed and people starting to walk over waiting for them to open. "Shit!" Heather rushes over to the doors opening them as Bridgette started laughing behind the counter. "Welcome to Killers 2.0! Alright, that was so not funny Bridge." "It so was, and you know it!"

this story is almost done 😬 I hope you guys are ready cause no one is living to see the end of it . The new character is gonna snatch you guys wigs && you can't even be mad