Sakura x Kisame

Sasuke: I don't know why but I have a strong urge to destroy this picture immediately

Naruto: OH MY GOD. MY EYES. SAKURA! WHAT THE HELL?

Sakura: Why are you asking me? I didn't come up with this!

Sai: Is there something wrong with this ship?

Sakura: MANY

Sakura: THINGS

Sasuke: Kisame better remove that hand right now. 

Naruto: *shudders*

Naruto: Please let's finish this so we can burn this disgusting monstrosity.

Sakura: Agreed. I wanna barf. 

Sai: Hm. Ok then.

Naruto: 0/10

Sasuke: 0/10

Sai: 0/10

Sakura: 0/10

AN- Ok guys, so believe it or not, I am the innocent one in my group, and GOD ALMIGHTY MAKING THIS BOOK HAS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE. Needless to say, I have discovered some things that I never wish to see again. But don't worry people, I will continue to do my duties to wattpad and continue with the monstrosity that I have created. I will take the hit on viewing the nastiest of smuts so that you, dear reader, do not have to. You're welcome. Lol.

Side note: So.... when finding ships for this book I accidentally stumbled upon this weird kink? ship? idk that basically puts Kaa (the snake from the jungle book) with like, anyone. It's greatly disturbing, no offense to your kink, but don't look it up. It has haunted my nightmares, and will haunt yours as well. Fair warning. 

However, if you do look it up... there's nothing I can do to stop you obviously, so, feel free to comment your opinion of this.