Chapter 2: Do You Want To Keep That Finger?

Start from the beginning

"Hey, do you have gum?"

I felt someone tap my shoulder, causing me to come back into reality. I blinked twice, looking around where I was again. I looked at the direction the person tapped my shoulder and it was the dark chocolate brown haired boy sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pack of gum I bought before the flight. I handed it to him lazily, while he grabbed a strip of gum. He thanked me and started chewing very loudly in an obnoxious manner.

I quietly groaned, hoping we would land already. I couldn't handle sitting next to this boy any longer. The longer I was next to him, the harder it was to stop myself from strangling him. He has been annoying me for the past few hours. He accidentally elbowed me in the boob while we were sleeping on the plane. He accidentally spilled water onto my jeans, making it look like I pissed myself. He stole my blanket off my body, making me shiver for the rest of my nap. Also, let's not forget the time he stripped naked in front of me in the plane. This was the worst plane ride ever and it's my first one. I'm going to be so cautious every time I go on a plane now, thanks to him. 

"Can you chew any louder?" I sarcastically said.

He chuckled, chewing extra louder and obnoxious. I gripped the arm rests on the airplane, restraining myself from socking him in the face. I took a deep breath and faced him again. He grinned, showing off all his perfectly white, straight teeth. 

"Chew any louder and I just might be tempted to cut your balls off and superglue it to your mouth." I threathened him, staring at him straight in the eye. 

He scoffed and began chewing like a normal person. I smiled with victory and leaned back on my chair, getting ready for us to land. 

"It's rather unladylike for a girl like you to threaten to cut off my penis. How's that supposed to make me feel? I'm never going to be able to have children." He shot back at me, with a sly grin playing onto his lips.

I glared at him, opening my mouth to snap back with another comeback of mine. I heard loud laughter coming from behind our seats and I looked up to see whose laugh it belonged to. My eyes saw the blonde boy from earlier and he was laughing at us. I raised a curious eyebrow at him and the annoying boy next to me did the same.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him, ready to come up with a comeback if he answered my question like a smartass.

"Sorry, I don't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation. I was on my way to the loo when I heard what you said to my friend, Harry, here. You're really funny!" He complimented me, winking at me quickly and continued to the bathroom, I assume. 

"I hope the plane undergoes turbulance when you try to take a piss, mate!" Harry called out to the blonde, laughing boy.

The curly haired boy, whose name is apparently, Harry, looked at me and poked my arm. I looked up from my phone and gave him a bored look. 

"What do you want?" 

"Now that you know my name, what's yours?" He asked me, still poking my arm.

I grabbed his hand, pushing it away from me.

"I didn't want to know your name in the first place. So, why should I tell you mine?" I asked.

He was about to poke me again when I grabbed his finger before it could touch me. I glared at him right in the eyes, hoping he got the hint that he was annoying me.

"Poke me one more time and this finger will be gone before you could say 'butterscotch.'" I stated.

He smirked and just shrugged, shutting his eyes. I rolled my eyes and decided to use the restroom before we land. I stood up and tried my best to not touch Harry at all. I lifted one leg over his and jumped a bit to avoid touching his legs and waking him up. I made it to the aisle and walked down the narrow row. I passed by about 7 rows and made it to the restroom. I waited behind a tall boy and crossed my arms, slightly bouncing up and down in my spot to hold in my pee. Soon, the door opened and it was a boy with sandy brown hair with breath-taking blue eyes. We made eye contact and he smiled at me, watching me hop up and down. He chuckled a bit and shook his head with laughter.