strong like me

Noah's POV

I enter my home and kick my shoes off. Having to see the geek again tonight is bad enough, but him being my neighbour? It's as if all the gods have turned against me! I make myself a cup of coffee and walk upstairs, settling down on my cozy king sized bed. 'Noah, is that you?' I hear my mom yell from her room in an extreme hindi accent. 'No, mom, it's a killer, here to kill you all.' I shout back. I take a sip of my coffee and burn my tongue. 'Ah, son of a bi-' All of a sudden, a rock hits my window. 'What the?' I open my window and see Cody standing there, smiling. 'Cody, what the fuck?!' I shout. 'Hi, neighbour! So, I was wondering, could we go to Owen's house together? Since we live next to each other anyways. Please?' He asks me, giving me puppy eyes. I roll my eyes. 'Couldn't you just send a text?!' I ask, irritated. 'Well, yeah, but I know you wouldn't reply since you're always reading, hehe.' Cody replies, scratching the back of his neck. I mean, he has a point. 'Mhm, yeah, fine. Meet me at my house at 7, also, don't make this rock throwing thing a habit, please. If my window breaks, you're paying.' I say, while shutting my window and sitting down on my bed once more. I take a sip of my, now cold, coffee. 'Agh, gross.' I mumble, while grabbing a book and opening it on the page with the bookmark.
..
'Noah!' I open my eyes in shock and look around. Great, I must have fallen asleep. 'What, mom?' I shout, rubbing my eyes. 'Some boy is at the door, it's for you!' My mother shouts back. I look at the clock and my eyes widen, it's 7 PM already! I walk downstairs and to the front door, seeing Cody stand there with his bags. 'Hey, bro! Wow, what happened to the hair?' Cody asks, grinning. I look at my reflection through the door's window and roll my eyes. 'Sleep happened. I didn't know it was that late already, so I have to pack my bags first.' I say, while gesturing for Cody to come inside. Cody nods and follows me upstairs. 'Feel free to come in, but don't touch anything. Especially not my books.' I say, while opening my bedroom door and start packing my bags with my pyjamas, underwear, tooth brush and most important, books. I'll be needing those, since I highly doubt we'll do anything else than eat at Owen's house. 'Wow, dude, your bed is huge!' Cody says, while letting him fall into my unmade bed. 'Uh, thanks.' I say, while closing my bag. 'So, are you ready to go or are you to busy with laying down in my bed?' I spit, while leaving my room and walking downstairs. Not five seconds later and I hear Cody's footsteps following me downstairs. 'Noah, where are you going?' My mom stands in front of the front door, crossing her arms. 'Owen's house. We're having a sleepover, yay.' I say, sarcastically. 'But, you haven't had any dinner yet! You will eat first, now!' My mother says, pushing me into the kitchen. 'Uh, miss, Noah and I were going to eat something at my house before we went to Owen's, so he'll get food.' I hear Cody say. My mom let's go off me and turns to Cody. 'Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name yet.' She says. 'Oh, I'm Cody, miss.' Cody says, while shaking my mom's hand. 'Cody, OK, well as long as you make sure he eats his whole plate empty and doesn't secretly give his food to your pet, I will allow it.' My mom says. A small smirk forms on Cody's face, but he quickly covers it. 'Oh yeah, I'll make sure of that, no worries! He will eat all of his food so he can grow up to be a very big and strong boy!' Cody says. 'Well, off you go son. Be careful.' My mother says, while grabbing me into a tight hug. I see Cody holding in his laughter and I give him a dead eye. 'Bye, mom. Don't forget to feed Bella while I'm gone.' I say, while grabbing Cody's arm and walking outside. 'Ah, don't you eat all of the food on your plate, young man? Don't you want to be strong like me?' Cody says, snickering, while showing me his arms, or what he likes to call it, his biceps. This time I'm the one who laughs. 'What biceps? I can see your bones, dude. You should be eating more.' I say, rolling my eyes. Cody shrugs. 'Who's Bella, btw?' He asks, swinging his bag onto his other shoulder. 'She's my dog.' I say, while kicking a small rock that was lying in front of my feet. 'Ah, cute! You better let me pet it sometime!' Cody says, enthusiastically. 'Yeah, we'll see.'

AN:
So, I'm really tired rn and too lazy to check the spelling and grammar this chapter so please excuse some mistakes. Also, thanks for the 120 reads, you guys! that went really quick-
we stan us some good old gay shippers 😌
Anyways, i'd love to read some comments of u guys (the 4 people who read this lmao) and see what u think of this book so far and if u have any ideas for the sleepover, or other things for in the future.
ciaoo (: