operation 'stealing keys like a bad boy'

Owen's POV

Just as I finished my last potato chip, I hear my phone ring. My hands are greasy, but I decide to pick up anyways. 'Hello?' I answer. 'Hey big guy.' I hear from the other side of the line. 'Noah! 'Sup man?' I ask enthusiastically. 'So, I'm stuck in the music room and I need you to come rescue me.' I hear Noah say. 'How did you end up there?' I ask, already grabbing my stuff and walking towards the back building. 'I'll explain later, first just get us out, please.' Noah says, followed by a beep. Someone's not in a good mood right now. I walk through the library and to the 'artsy hallway', how us students call it. Once I arrived at the door of the music room, I grab my phone.

Owen: i'm here
Noah: great, now, get us out?
Owen: but how do you want me to get you out?
Noah: i don't know, steal the keys from the janitor or something. Just hurry up!
Owen: jeez, what is up with you man
Noah: why do I even have to explain?! I'm stuck in a fucking classroom!!!!!
Owen: i don't know how i'm supposed to steal those keys man
Noah: just say you left your bag in here and you need the keys to open the classroom.
Owen: ohhhhhh that's smart hehe
i'll be back as soon as i can! operation stealing keys like a bad boy starts now 😎
Noah: just get us out of here please.
Owen: us?
Noah: yes, there's another kid in here with me. now go!!!
Owen: ok ok
________________________________
I walk in circles through the hallway. The janitor is nowhere to be seen. Just as I'm about to text Noah, I see the janitor walking into the bathrooms. Oh yeah, it's time to shine. 'Hey, mister janitor, sir!' I say casually, as I walk into the hallways. 'Owen, shouldn't you be in the cafetaria having lunch break right now?' The janitor asks me. 'W..well, you see...the thing is..I accidentally left my bag in the music room. Can I please borrow your keys to get it?' I ask, giving him my best smile. 'Owen, isn't that your bag?' The janitor asks, as he points at the bag in my hands. I look down at my bag and feel my face getting red. 'O..oh yeah! Good j..job mister janitor, sir! Apparently I didn't leave my bag in there!' I say, sweating. 'Owen, what's going on?' The janitor asks me with suspicion in his voice. I sigh. 'Noah and some kid are stuck in the music room without permission and I need to get them out.' I say anxiously. The janitor exits the bathrooms and walks to the music room, unlocking it. 'Owen, thanks man. I owe you one.' I hear Noah say, straight as he bumps into the janitor. 'O..oh, hello. Thank you for saving us, sir. Cody, and I here, were just leaving. Please don't tell the principal.' Noah says. 'For this time I'll let you go with a warning, but don't do this a second time. I'm not used to you getting in trouble, Noah.' The janitor says, as he locks the music room again and walks away. Noah's smile leaves his face when the janitor is out of sight and turns it into his standard irritated face. 'What was he doing here, man?! What happened to the 'stealing the keys' plan?' Noah asks me. 'Didn't work.' I say, while pointing at my bag. Noah rolls his eyes. 'Anyways, I'm Owen. Psyched to meet you, dude.' I say, as I shake the small boy behind Noah's hand. 'Cool to meet you, man. I'm Cody.' He says. 'Omg, I have the best idea, EVER! Noah and I were gonna hang out at my place tonight.' I begin, as I explain my master plan. 'Wait, we were?' Noah asks, raising his eyebrow. 'Well, no. But now we are! And what if we invite Cody too?' I ask, clapping in my hands. A small smile grows onto Cody's face. 'Dude, that would be awesome! But if only Noah wants that, too.' He says. 'Yeah, whatever.' Noah says, rolling his eyes. 'This is gonna be amazing, guys! Oh yeah, don't forget to bring food!' I say enthusiastically. Cody laughs, revealing a gap between his teeth, and Noah simply nods. 'Well, we better get going. I gotta get you back to the principals office, new kid.' Noah says. Cody nods and starts walking away with Noah. 'Wait!' I shout. 'Cody, what's your number? I'll text you the address.' I say, while taking out my phone. Cody and I exchange our numbers and say our goodbyes. This is gonna be awe-some!