Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN

Start from the beginning

He opened his hand and revealed a needle and some surgical thread. He made his way to the bed Jimin was laying on then put the needle down. He then grabbed the bottle of alcohol and poured some into his hands and proceeded cleansing his hands. Once he was done, he disinfected the needle and then poured some alcohol carefully onto a cotton pad that he had brought along. He used the cotton pad to cleanse the blood that had rotted on Jimin's wound itself  and then used an alcohol pad to rub off the blood around the wound in general. Once he felt like the area was disinfected enough, he started his first attempt to get the surgical thread through the needle. Surprisingly, he was able to do that in a matter of seconds and succeeded after the first trial. He took in a deep breath then proceeded with stitching the skin together. I couldn't look at the whole process because it made me sick. My heart was beating so fast at the thought of the needle piercing Jimin's skin, but if it was going to make him feel better, then we should just do it. In what felt like years of torture to me, Chung Ae announced that he was done and when I took a look at the final result, I was impressed. Jimin was bandaged up very neatly and professionally as if it was an experienced doctor who did all the work.

He then got rid of all the tools he used and rinsed his hand again with the remaining amounts of alcohol. He then threw to each one of us an alcohol pad.

"If you want to come in touch with Jimin, then it would be best for you to disinfect yourselves too," He said and then threw himself down on a chair.

We all looked at him with wide eyes and gaping mouths, but he just shook all these looks off.

"You can thank me later. Jimin will be fine. Of course he will need immediate surgical interference once we reach an emergency camp, but for now he is considered to be relatively stable," He said and we all let out a deep breath that none of us knew we were holding.

Before any of us could start thanking him and feel relieved, he suddenly said," But don't get ahead of yourselves. I don't know how his condition in general is. The thing you saw poking out earlier was in fact his fractured rib. I didn't have the right tools to put it back in place, and I'm not a doctor. I just placed it in there temporarily. So, if he wakes up and screams in pain, you shouldn't be surprised."

Oh.

After a long moment of silence, Jin finally said," It's okay. As long as he will wake up and get better then it is fine."

"Yeah thank you so much for your help. I don't know what we would have done without you," Namjoon said and then rubbed the back of his neck in awkwardness.

"Nah, it is nothing. Now, if you excuse me, I got to use the restroom," He said then stood up to leave.

The moment he gave us his back, his facial expression changed, and it looked like he was feeling sad.

I wanted to follow after him, but I had to wait a while until Namjoon, Taehyung and Jin fall into a deep conversation so they won't notice my absence.

Once it was the right time, I snuck out of the room and saw Chung Ae standing at the very end of the corridor. There was no restroom sign anywhere near that area, so I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. In a distance, I could see him bend down and as I came closer, I could hear noises coming from his direction.

Once I was there, I put a hand on his shoulder and said," Hey. I just wanted to talk to you."

He didn't reply to me though and instead pushed me back gently without looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him with worry and tried to get close to him again, but he shook his head at me without letting me see him and pushed me away again.

"Chung Ae, what is wrong with-" I said with concern before I turned his shoulder in my direction and saw his face.

"Oh my God! Chung Ae! Are you okay?!" I shouted and bent down in front of him.

The others must have heard me scream because the next thing I heard were footsteps and some random shouting.

"What is happening to you?! Why are you like that?!" I shouted with fear and worry, but I couldn't get an answer from him.

So apparently, there are no good days after bad ones. I guess my whole belief was a whole damn lie.

 I guess my whole belief was a whole damn lie

●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

Another update just for youuuuu~

Honestly, if you feel like you wanna kill yourself then I feel so proud of my work... But no that's not the point of the book so take care XD

Tell me what you think!

I hope I let you hanging because..well... that was the point.  hehe

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜