The Time Has Come

Blue raced against the clock.

"CROSS!" Cross turned around. Blue glared at him with anger. "I know what you are." Geno looked in interest "What are you talking about?" Cross asked feeling a bit paranoid.

"Your from another world." Blue sighed. "You don't belong here." Cross then went into a mind crisis.

-Cross pov-

"But I do! I'm here." Do I really belong here?" I looked down in guilt feeling angry every second. "Cross. It's ok if you don't belong here. You should've been honest with us." Blue explained feeling a bit betrayed but knew his reasons.

"But... I don't know if I am from another world. All I remember is..."

Sans slowly fell to his knees bleeding from the chest, as the kid stood there staring at him.

"I pity you almost, you did nothing. You tried to defend the monsters, don't worry your death may not be in vain." The kid had brown hair as their eyes stared deep into his.

Sans clutched his chest as he fell into the field of echo flowers, blood coming out of teeth.

"Sorry... Papyrus..."

3rd person

"I like living here with you guys. That's not me anymore." Cross muttered. Feeling sadness that he probably would have to leave Nightmare to.

"But you can't just keep them waiting-"

"I'm at surface again! I know I should care about my brother! But can I just... stay here?" Cross didn't know what came out of his mouth. He groaned in anger.

"IM NOT GOING!" Cross ran away leaving the two skeletons confused alone.