"I havent forgot."

Cross's eyesockets closed tight ignoring the sounds of "thud thud thud" on the upper bedroom

Cross's eyesockets closed tight ignoring the sounds of "thud thud thud" on the upper bedroom. Cross winced. "Did they really have to do it here! God do it somewhere else..." Cross facepalmed. Your to pure if you don't know what's happening and thank the stars you are uwu.

'Now I can't sleep...'

Cross closed his eyesockets maybe hoping he could fall asleep through that happening.

But then a glimpse.

"Hey Paps? Wanna get some hot dogs?"
"SURE SANS! THEN MAYBE WE CAN INVITE FRISK ALONG!"

A kid with yellow skin and brown hair approached me with a warm smile, when they opened their eyes, it was red.

The scene change as there was a blurry fuzz.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING??"

I feel blood?

But that isn't possible?

A blue jacket? Blood? It looks familiar.

Then a scene showed a skeleton with a blue jacket. I couldn't see his front...

He was turned around.

But he moved his head staring at me but I kinda couldn't see his face. It was so blurry to the point that it was raining and I was far away so I couldn't see him that well.

"Hey bud... Why did you do it?" He raised his hand giving a wave.

"We were so happy up on the surface, we actually go out of the underground and got our happy ending, so why?"

I don't know what he's even talking about it. I looked at my hands and saw yellow hands.

Wait what-

Cross opened his eyesockets.

"WOAH!" He shouted bolting upright in his bed.

"Huh... that is one heck of a Dream." Cross let out a woooosh.

He turned and checked his phone.

2:00 am? The "session" must have stopped.

Finally thank god. They should've done that in a hotel or something...

But Who was that?

└@(・ェ・)@┐