"Fantastic baby! Dance, I'm gonna dance, dance, dance, dance, dance!!! Fantastic baby!"

"Oh my God, Tae! Are you a fan of Bigbang too!?!" Jungkook asked.

"Well, ofcourse!!! Who wouldn't be their fan? They are my kings! Especially, G-Dragon!!!" Taehyung replied.

"No, hands off my GD!!! He's my ultimate bias!!!" Jungkook playfully said.

"In you dreams! I'm never gonna leave GD!!!"

As they were childishly fighting, the next song started and they again started having a blast.

" Bultorune! Fire! Fire!"

And then,

"It's a love shot. Na na na na na na na na..."

They reached their destination soon and Taehyung was awestrucked.

"Amusement park!!!"

"Well yeah, I always wanted to visit an amusement park on my first date. But, if you don't like it then we can always go somewhere else." Jungkook scratched his neck.

"Are you kidding me, Jeon! I also always wanted to visit an amusement park on my first date!!!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jungkook started running towards the gate of the park. He looked behind while running and shouted,

"Whoever reaches the last, sucks!"

"Hey! You should've told me earlier!!!" Taehyung also started running behind Jungkook.

Jungkook reached the gate first.

"Yay! I won!!"

"Not fair, Kook! "

"Well, life is unfair." Jungkook smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

They started exploring the park. It was the biggest park in the city and full of rides and shops. It was like a mini sized dream land.

"So, where should we go first?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, you choose."

"Umm... Let's ride the roller coaster!"

"Are you sure? I mean, won't you be scared?" Jungkook teasingly said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Kook. And Kim Taehyung isn't scared of anything. Now, Let's go!" Taehyung sassily replied and held Jungkook's hand .

"Wooahhh!!!"

"Ahhh!!! Hoooo!!!"

They were enjoying themselves on the ride. Because, none of them were scared of the rides. (Definitely not me! I'm hella scared of rides! )

Next, they went to the Santa Maria and Aladdin's Carpet .

"Tae, it's almost 1:30 pm. I think we should eat our lunch."

"Yep. I'm kinda hungry. Also, Jin hyung said that he will call us to check if we had our lunch."

"Aish...this hyung. He worries too much." The true blood alpha smiled.

"Yeah, he's a mother figure to all of us."

Soon both of them were in a small restaurant inside the park.

"What will you have, sir?" A cheerful middle aged lady asked them.

"I'll have some Kimchi, Bulgogi and coke." Jungkook ordered.

"I'll have the same as him, Thank you." Taehyung also gave his order.

As they were waiting for their food Taehyung's phone started ringing.

"It's Jin hyung." He told Jungkook.

"Hello, hyung!"

"Hey, Tae! How's the date going? That idiot is treating you well, right?" Jin said.

"Yeah, hyung. This idiot here is treating me well and we're enjoying our date."

"Yah! I'm not an idiot!" Jungkook protested.

"That's good. If he didn't treat you well then I'm gonna hit him with my spatula. Did you guys ate your lunch yet?"

"We're in a restaurant right now waiting for the food."

"Okay. Enjoy your...Yah Hoseok don't jump behind me!"

"Tae! Enjoy your date. Bye!"

Jin hung up and their food was also served.

After eating they went to the Magician's store, ghost villa and rode the train which showed them the whole amusement park.

All the time they were laughing, smiling and throwing jokes at each other.

It was almost evening. Both of them  rode all the rides together. Now, they were on their way to their last ride. The Ferries Wheel.

"Kookie! I want some cotton candy!" Taehyung pointed at the cotton candy store.

"Okay, let's go." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

"Cheers!" They tried to do the toast as wine glasses but the the cotton candies got stuck together and they burst out laughing.

They were on the ferris wheel now. It was night time. The whole city was lit up with neon lights. It looked so mesmerizing. Their compartment stopped at the top.

"It's so beautiful." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. So, so beautiful." Jungkook agreed. But the difference was Taehyung was looking at the city and Jungkook was looking at his mate, his Taehyung.

They will never forget their first date. It is now one of the best memories they will have in their life. The life they individually think of having with each other. They might not love each other now. But, who knows if it's the truth? After all, both of them are idiots. Idiots, who will love each other forever.

They will never forget these small but beautiful moments. They will also not forget how they didn't let go of each other's hand the whole day.