Chapter 11

Chapter 11

●●●

The guy who had opened the door looked older than Jungkook, probably by a few years. He was a bit shorter than Jungkook and had grown out black bangs that kept falling into his face. Jungkook vaguely remembered his face, although he had a hard time pinpointing from where exactly he knew it.

Jungkook watched as he mustered the boy before turning to him. He seemed a bit confused. Like it made no sense that Jungkook was here. So far he hadn't said anything, so maybe he was mute just like the boy, but as if to prove otherwise the guy shook his head and turned towards his apartment.

"Jiminie, Tae is here... and he brought someone?!" Tae? Was that the creature's name? Wow, he had gathered one tiny piece of information.

He could hear steps as another person jogged towards the door. When he finally came into view Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. The boy was beautiful. Bright eyes, a warm smile and glossy lips. Everything about him looked so soft and warm. Jungkook felt a tiny bit of jealousy as he gripped the other guy's arm and leaned onto him, interlinking their hands.

Just like with the first guy Jungkook had the strong feeling that he had seen this boy before, but he just couldn't remember where. Which was pretty weird because he was certain he would have remembered ever meeting someone this pretty.

He expected one of them to start speaking. Someone to explain to him what was going on because he really hoped that he would finally get some answers. But none of them did. Instead, the boy who had just joined the small group at the door was staring at the creature while the one with the black hair watched him, seeming a bit... curious.

Jungkook wondered whether this was a normal thing for them. If the creature just sometimes brought his food here. He really hoped it wasn't though.

"What the hell, Tae?" The boy with the bright blond hair suddenly said, furrowing his brows before he turned to Jungkook, looking a bit concerned. "Are you alright?"

The question caught Jungkook so off guard he didn't know what to answer. "Uhm... Yeah... I think."

Pretty boy shook his head, turning to the other guy, sending him some kind of look Jungkook couldn't decipher before grabbing his arm and tugging him inside. "Come in. I'll make you some tea or coffee. Whatever you want."

With that, he was forced to step into the apartment. Just like he had expected it looked quite fancy. Simple, but clearly designed by an architect. The black-haired guy followed right after them and behind him followed Tae. For a second Jungkook wondered whether they knew what he was... were they scared of him? Didn't seem like it.

At least the guy with the black hair seemed more confused by his presence than Tae's.

"Uhm I have no clue what's going on... but how about we start by introducing ourselves?" Jungkook suggested, still feeling quite awkward because he really hadn't expected to get social interactions out of this trip.

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you." The blond-haired smiled, leading him to the kitchen table and gesturing him to sit down. He turned around to the black-haired dude, who was still eyeing him with something akin to suspicion. "That is my boyfriend. Min Yoongi."

Jungkook remembered having heard that name before. Or at least there was a producer Eunji hyped way too much with a similar name. Jungkook nodded at him before looking at Tae, who had also taken a seat and was currently playing with the salt shaker. "What's his name?" He had to find out if his actual name was Tae.

"That's my brother, Taehyung."

Jungkook felt his whole body tense up. Brother. If that creature was his brother then the boy before him was... "Are you going to..." He could hear his voice get quieter. As if sensing that what he was about to say wasn't anything positive Jimin quickly lifted his hand in reassurance.