16

I woke up the next day to any empty bed. I felt a wierd sensation willing in my mouth .I quickly went to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. Ohh God I have been experiencing this things for a month now . I'm starting to think I'm pregnant. Well I am because I took the pregnancy test yesterday and it came positive.
Ohh God how am I going to tell Dan.
I waited for him until he came back . When the door bell rang I quickly went there and what I saw was something else it was Dan covered in blood. I quickly ran to him and hugged.
" What happened you look drained." I said to him he said nothing . I took him too our room and went straight to the bathroom to take a bucket filled it with water and a towel . I started wiping his face then I made him take a shower . When he was done I took a shower then when I came back he was now sleeping. In no time I was asleep too.

The next day I woke to some noise it was from the kitchen. I looked to my right and he wasn't there. I tiptoed to the kitchen and there he was burning my kitchen up . Well it's his house but the kitchen hell naah it's mine.
" What the hell are you doing." I asked him .
" I was um just trying to make you some breakfast but it seems like I burnt everything." He said looking sad  I couldn't help but smile.
" Babe you're bad at cooking I'm the one whose supposed to do this not you now sit down ." He sat down and I made us pancakes . When I was done I put them in our plates . We ate in complete silence until I spoke up.
" I'm pregnant." I said and he looked straight in my eyes before he told me too abort it.

Jokes he ran to me and started kissing me every and saying sweet nonsenses to my stomach . I guess I'm a lucky person huhh.