13

I woke up the next day with a heavy object on me . More like it was Dan's big arm . I tried getting out of his hold but the more I pulled the tighter his grip was on my waist I finally gave up and turned so I could face him. He looked soow beautiful in his sleep . I started leaning in and kissed him all over his face then I went for his lips but he pulled away .
" What was that for." I asked
" Sweet heart I have morning breath you wouldn't want to kiss me. " He said and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth . I went after him and did my morning routine . When I came out I saw him sitting on the bed and going through my dairy . Oh well-  Wait his going through my dairy there's privacy in there.
I ran to him and snatched the book Fromm his hold.
" What are you doing there is private stuff in here ." I said to him. He looked at me with the puppy dog eyes and I gave in and landed him the book.
" You have liked me for all this time and you didn't tell me your brother " he said . I just shrugged and I was pinned to the bed
" You don't know what I would do to that sexy little body of yours do you. " He asked me I just rolled me eyes and went downstairs when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist . Then they put a clothe on my mouth and soon I was emerged with darkness.