3

Shalina

Me and Dan both ran out of the Cafeteria and said our goodbyes and our I will miss yous .Aaah We were so dramatic and we were just going to change. I just rolled my eyes at the thought of it. I quickly changed getting worried about Dan thinking that he has been waiting for me for a long time . When I got out he was there standing looking back at me. I smiled and went to loop our hands. That's what I like about my life I get to go to gym with my Bro. When we got there the couch blew his whistle and we started doing the things he was telling us to do.
.............................................

After gym we went to change back into our clothes. After I was done I went out and saw Dan waiting for me so I quickly ran to him and we started walking.
When we got to the parking lot our friends where there waiting for us I quickly ran to Shana and hugged her .
" Hie my baby girl I missed you ." I said to her now it was her turn to roll her eyes then what happened in the morning happened again . Urhhh what does she even see in him his a player and a Jock .
Shana kept on glancing at him whilst people were talking but me I could see it . It was now time for me to go home . I looked at Dan and he was looking straight at me I couldn't help but smile I don't even know why he likes staring at me .
" Dan I'm now going see you tomorrow ." I said and was about to leave but was stopped by Shana .
" We need to talk call me when you get home." She whispered.
I quickly ran to the bus and now I was on my way back home.
Guess who was in the bus with me Tina . We talked and I learnt new things about her. She likes singing and she writes songs . I can't believe I actually made a friend that fast . When it was now my turn to drop of I said my goodbye to T . The nickname I gave her .

I quickly ran into the house and straight into my room . But before I got in I look both ways to see if there was someone following me . The cost was clear so I got in my room and locked it . Well tried to until my mom came .
" Well you better open the door young lady or else I will open it my self ." Urhhh why can't I just gave my peace in this freaking house . I opened the door and saw my cousin standing by it .
This is going to be a long weekend . At least I can get some time with my friends tommorow . I hope my mom won't mind .
Well she always minds . Shally don't forget you're not allowed to go outside the house .  Aaah me and my brain it's always right . Anyways back to reality I had to share my room with my sister because she's afraid to sleep alone but thank God I don't share a bed with her. Now I have to share my room with my cousins   Yay how fun. Note the sarcasm.
I let them in and I gave my mom that " Why didn't you tell me they were coming ." Face she just shrugged and walked away .
" Hie Lora hie David how are you guys um doing." I asked Knowing that these are from a big house and us just a small one .
" Well thanks , for asking Shabby um not okay . I had to come and live with animals like you and look at this room it looks like it's a boys room ohh my Goodness." She said with a disgusted face. She calls me Shabby which is something I don't mind at all.  Ohh tell me about she is spoiled and and annoying  . I hope I will still be alive on Monday .  I just rolled my eyes and took their Clothes so that I could put them in the drawer . Then it was time for dinner we quickly ate and talked about our day and stuff . When everyone was done I had to stay behind .