10

Today was a good day Dan was early for everything but there was still that thing that made him sad I don't know why but I felt really scared of what he would do if I got him angry . It was time for us to go home and I saw him leaning against his car with his head in his hands .
" Hie ?" It kinda came out as a question .
" I'm sorry " I saw regret in his eyes and I panicked .
" Dan I swear on my grandfather's grave that if you cheated on me I will beat the hell out of you and then I will -" he cut my rambling off by connecting his lips with mine . He pulled away leaving me just wanting more than a kiss .

I pulled him back in and our lips danced together in sinc . I started tugging on his shirt untill he stopped me.
" What's wrong babe what is it." I said to him.
" I need to tell you something before anything happens between us ." He said to me.
" What do you mean we've already had our first kiss together and we're now dating soow what more would happen ." I asked.
" We might get into a deep relationship and I want to tell you something so that you won't regret "us" " He said pointing to me and him.
" Okay continue." I told him
" I think it's best if we go somewhere private maybe like at my house .No one's there sooow. That's the best place. " He said
" Okay " thats all I said and got in his car. The ride was filled with silence not an uncomfortable silence but a southing one. When we got to his house he quickly opened it and shut in .
" Now let's get to buisness ."