11

" Soww you're telling me that you're the son of a Well-known Mafai  King and the strongest one of all " I asked more like shouted.
" Yeah that's why I wanted to tell you before things got heated . "
He said to me.
" Ohhh that's great. Thats great." I tried getting this too sink and it all came to one position.
" Wait if your dad is a King then you're a prince and you can only love once and this means that I'm a princess. " I say to him
" Well you are already a princess your dad is a Mafai King too and his Partners with my dad " he said the last part slowly.
" Wait what . When was someone going to tell me all this and besides my Father is a good man his kind and loving he can't kill a person never. " I said shaking my head no.
" Well his nice yes but he has killed a lot if people just like my dad. He didn't want you to know until you were 18." He said to me . This was enough. I needed to get some air . I quickly stood up and was about to open the door when a pair of arms pulled me away from the door.
" Babe where are you going." Dan asked..
" I'm going to get some air ." I said to him and got out of his hold  and was about to open the door when I was stopped.
" You can't go out there it's dangerous and I can't let you go there alone I can't even imagine you like that . Like I don't want to loose the love of my life" he said whilst tears where streaming down his face.i hate to see him like this but it was for our own good.
" Then if you love me that much .Leave me the fuck alone . I hate you leave me I don't want to see you again." Ohh God what have I done 😱
" Wait Dan I didn't mean it in that way." I said to him and when his eyes opened I saw the horrible thing I have ever seen. I hurt him and now his hurt and it's all my fault.
" No it's fine Shally I understand ." Then like that he took off and left me standing in his house . Soon I got out and went to the park to get some air.
I stayed there crying my lungs out until sleep took over me . I woke up feeling cold . I stood up quickly examing my surroundings. I quickly ran out of the park and to the streets . I heard footsteps and I knew that I had been followed I looked back and saw no one . I picked up my pace and then finally I got home and slept.