Episode One - Part Three

We tried our best to get the coats guard's attention and tell them about the boat we found but there were so many people we couldn't get a word in. "Well, that when well" Pope said as we all made our way back to John B's boat. JJ swung his arm over John B's shoulder "So, what's the plan?"

"I know how we're going to find the guy who owns the boat," I said looking towards JJ and John B. John B looked back at me knowing we both had the same idea, holding up the key he found on the boat.

"We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone," Pope exclaimed knowing this was a bad idea. John B smiled and tossed the key to me which I caught swinging the hoop around my finger. "Im in," JJ said, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. "Come on we'll be on lookout" Kie said to Pope know there was no way she could talk the three of us out of this idea.

We got back on the boat and set off towards the motel. The place no longer looked like a functioning motel. Agatha really did a number on this place it's going to be a while before its up and running again. "I thought the Chateau looked bad," JJ said standing up to get a better look. "This place is a shit show" John B added. " motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned. "You be the judge" Pope answered.

"Doesn't look like a place someone with a Gady-white would stay." John B commented looking around now that we were closer. "Alright here we go," JJ said looking at the rest of us. JJ jumped off the boat and tied it up so Kie and Pope would start drifting off when we were snooping. "We good?" John B asked. "Yeah, we good" JJ responded holding a hand out to help me off the boat. I pushed his hand away and jumped onto the grass John B following suit. "All right here goes nothing," John B said to JJ and I. " Hey, " Pope said stopping us in our tracks making us turn and look at him. "Yeah?" John B asked, "don't let them do anything stupid."Pope said pointing at both JJ and Me. "Oh we will," JJ said, giving me a High five. "Im not making any promises," John B said, a huge smile on his face. Kie jumped off the boat and walked over to John B. "uh, be careful" she said, looking directly into john B's eyes. "I mean it" she said a little more serious. "yeah, " John B said with a slight chuckle. I looked over to JJ and he was staring at me with the same look I had. 'Weird" I mouthed to him 'very' he mouthed back. "Let's go' john B said as he started to walk away from the boat and towards the motel.

"Why are all the mattresses outside," I asked they were everywhere all across the lawn no order or anything. " after a hurricane they ditch em cause they're moldy" JJ responded.

We made our way up the stairs, "what was all that with Kie before?" I asked John B. "just be so careful," JJ said in his best high pitched girl voice while placing his hand on my cheek, acting out, him and Kie before. "Of course Kie I will be so careful just for you," I said in my best low pitched man voice. Then JJ and I both started making pretend kissing noises. John b looked at us shaking his head "God, you two are so weird, you're perfect for each other." JJ and I just laughed, but there was a slight awkwardness floating in the air. " but I don't know, maybe she just wants us to be careful?" John b continued. "Since shes heard you're being threatened with exile, shes just been all," JJ walked over to John B and placed his hand on his face as he had just done to me. "Just be so careful, John B". "get off!" John B said pushing JJ's hand away. "Oh, give me that john D already. JJ said batting his eyelashes. "When are you going to swoop on that man?" JJ asked patting John B on the shoulder.

"Bro, you know the rule No Pogue on Pogue macking." John B replied. " besides you're the one whos always hitting on her."

"Of course im hitting on her" JJ stated and I could feel my heart sink. I looked away and let the boys continue the conversation not wanting to be apart of it.

"She's super hot, rich, hippie chick slumming it with us" JJ continued. I decided to block them out and focused solely on the paint chipping on the metal railing picking at it.